My Valentine's Day breakfasts are a great way to make the morning feel special for your partner or the whole family! There are creative breakfast casseroles, decadent baked goods, and more mouthwatering meals! Many can be made the night before and reheated for a stress-free Valentine's morning!
- 1. Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 2. Omelet Roll
- 3. Country Fried Prime Rib
- 4. Baked Denver Omelet
- 5. Bacon Breakfast Casserole
- 6. Strawberry Buttermilk Crepes
- 7. Panqueques con Dulce de Leche
- 8. Blueberry Baked Donuts
- 9. Banana Pancakes
- 10. Cinnamon Rolls
- 11. Dutch Babies
- 12. Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- 13. Sourdough French Toast
- 14. Potatoes O’Brien
- 15. Ham and Cheese Quiche
- 16. Mushroom Swiss Omelet
- 17. Quiche Florentine
- 18. Cinnamon Apple Bread
- 19. Breakfast Sandwiches
- 20. Strawberries & Cream Scones
- 21. Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 💭 Tips For Choosing The Best Breakfast Recipes For Valentine's Day
- What Are Some Popular Valentine's Day Breakfast Ingredients?
- How Can I Make Heart-Shaped Pancakes Without A Mold?
- What Are The Best Recipes For A Valentine's Day Breakfast In Bed?
- 📖 Recipe Card
- Best Valentine's Day Breakfast Recipes: 21+ Ideas For A Romantic Morning Meal!
- Ingredients US CustomaryMetric
- 💬 Reviews
Celebrate the season of love with a thoughtful homemade breakfast! My collection of Valentine's Day breakfast ideas includes everything from indulgent sweet treats to savory morning meals that will make the day feel truly special.
Whether planning a cozy breakfast in bed or a charming brunch for two, you can't go wrong with these mouthwatering breakfast recipes. And if the rest of the family joins, there should be plenty to share!
1. Cinnamon Roll Casserole
One of the most popular breakfast casseroles on the site with all the flavor of warm, freshly baked cinnamon rolls! You can use baked or unbaked cinnamon rolls from the tube, which is tasty either way!
2. Omelet Roll
This unique twist on the classic omelet features melted cheddar and salty diced ham rolled into a fluffy baked omelet. If you're looking for an egg breakfast recipe to impress your breakfast date, this cheesy omelet roll is just the thing.
3. Country Fried Prime Rib
If you've ever enjoyed a plate of country-fried steak with white gravy and scrambled eggs, then you know it would be out-of-this-world with prime rib! It's a classic Southern breakfast with a gourmet twist!
4. Baked Denver Omelet
This hearty breakfast casserole combines fluffy eggs with diced ham, bell peppers, onions, and cheese for a baked version of a classic Denver omelet! It slices beautifully, so you don't have to fret about folding your omelet perfectly!
5. Bacon Breakfast Casserole
My bacon breakfast casserole has all the breakfast essentials baked into one easy and delicious one-pan meal! Assemble the casserole the night before and pop it in the oven to bake on Valentine's morning for an easy breakfast!
6. Strawberry Buttermilk Crepes
Share my strawberry crepes with your special someone for a cozy and memorable Valentine's morning! Delicate and luscious, these thin buttermilk pancakes are topped with fresh, juicy strawberries and whipped cream and then dusted with powdered sugar!
7. Panqueques con Dulce de Leche
If your partner has a sweet tooth, they won't be able to resist a plate of delectable dulce de leche crepes! The thin pancakes are coated with a generous drizzle of sweet and sticky dulce de leche syrup for a decadent breakfast that any caramel fanatic will appreciate!
8. Blueberry Baked Donuts
Impress your partner with homemade cake donuts studded with fresh, juicy blueberries! You can find all of my baked donut flavor variations here. If you don't have a donut pan, just follow my guide to baking donuts without one!
9. Banana Pancakes
These irresistible treats blend the sweetness of ripe bananas into my homemade pancake batter for a unique breakfast experience! Here's what to serve with pancakes to add a few side dishes to your breakfast lineup!
10. Cinnamon Rolls
Homemade cinnamon rolls swirled with layers of warm cinnamon sugar are the perfect way to kick off any holiday! If homemade cinnamon rolls seem too time-consuming, you can always make canned cinnamon rolls in your air fryer, and no one will be any the wiser!
11. Dutch Babies
Dutch babies, aka German pancakes, make for a delightful and romantic Valentine's Day breakfast. These fluffy oven-baked pancakes rise dramatically as they bake for a visually appealing pancake that works well with sweet or savory toppings!
12. Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
This mouthwatering casserole features a golden layer of crispy tater tots topped with fluffy scrambled eggs, savory pork sausage, and melted cheese. It's an all-in-one Valentine's Day breakfast that doesn't need any side dishes!
13. Sourdough French Toast
The tang of sourdough bread makes for the most wonderful French toast, and it doesn't get soggy even with syrup, roasted berries, or whipped cream on top! Check out what to serve with French toast for my favorite side dish and condiment suggestions!
14. Potatoes O’Brien
Pan-fried potatoes O'Brien will add a savory and satisfying touch to your Valentine's Day breakfast. Diced potatoes are sautéed with colorful bell peppers and onions for a vibrant and flavorful side dish or vegetarian entree!
15. Ham and Cheese Quiche
Creamy egg custard, ham, and cheese baked in a flaky butter pie crust for the most amazing breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner!
Make your quiche in advance and refrigerate or freeze the slices, then reheat on Valentine's morning for an easy breakfast ready to heat and eat!
16. Mushroom Swiss Omelet
A quick mushroom and Swiss cheese omelet is an easy and delicious way to make Valentine's Day morning feel extra special. You can add a few omelet side dishes to help round out the meal!
17. Quiche Florentine
This classic breakfast dish combines a rich custard filling with spinach and cheese, all nestled within a flaky pie crust! See what to serve with quiche for my favorite side dish suggestions!
18. Cinnamon Apple Bread
My cinnamon apple bread is sweet and moist, with chunks of tender apples in every bite! Not only is it delicious, but it will make your whole house smell amazing as it bakes.
19. Breakfast Sandwiches
Breakfast sandwiches are completely customizable so you can swap the fillings with your partner's favorites! There's crispy bacon, savory breakfast sausage, or how about Canadian bacon? The possibilities are endless!
20. Strawberries & Cream Scones
There's no better way to start Valentine's Day than freshly baked strawberries and cream scones! Each scone is generously studded with succulent chunks of fresh strawberries and a drizzle of sweet vanilla icing for the perfect morning treat.
21. Sheet Pan Pancakes
Fluffy homemade pancakes, but instead of flipping them in a skillet, you bake them as one giant pancake in a sheet pan! Then you slice that jumbo pancake into squares, making you wonder why we were ever flipping pancakes in the first place.
Set out an assortment of pancake toppings for a build-your-own-pancake breakfast!
💭 Tips For Choosing The Best Breakfast Recipes For Valentine's Day
Creating a special Valentine's Day breakfast is a labor of love, so don't stress yourself out because it's the thought that counts! Here are some tips to help make planning your breakfast menu a little easier:
- Heart-Shaped Everything: You can use heart-shaped molds or cookie cutters for pancakes, eggs, and toast! It's a simple touch that adds a lot of charm.
- Fresh Berries: Incorporate fresh berries like strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries for a burst of color and sweetness.
- Chocolate Treats: Chocolate is a classic Valentine's Day flavor. It's the perfect day to indulge in rich chocolate pancakes or a slice of double chocolate banana bread with breakfast.
- Champagne or Mimosa: If you enjoy alcoholic beverages, consider serving champagne or mimosas to add a touch of elegance to your breakfast. Offera variety of fresh berries and fruit juices to test out different mimosa combinations! Non-alcoholic mimosa mocktails are always fun, too!
- Customized Breakfast: Incorporating your partner's favorite breakfast foods into the meal shows thoughtfulness and consideration!
What Are Some Popular Valentine's Day Breakfast Ingredients?
Fresh fruit and berries like strawberries, raspberries, and cherries can add a pop of pink/red color that fits the Valentine's theme. It's also the perfect opportunity to include rich chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and other sweet treats or confections!
How Can I Make Heart-Shaped Pancakes Without A Mold?
Pour your pancake batter into a squeeze bottle and draw the heart shape directly onto the griddle, starting with the outline and filling in the center. Alternatively, you can use a spoon to shape the batter into hearts while cooking.
What Are The Best Recipes For A Valentine's Day Breakfast In Bed?
Breakfast in bed is a thoughtful way to celebrate your partner for Valentine's Day. Runny eggs are messy to eat in bed; instead, opt for Overnight oats with yogurt, strawberry yogurt muffins, or a breakfast sandwich. A glass of their favorite coffee, tea, or juice won't hurt, either!
Do you love a recipe you tried? Please leave a 5-star 🌟rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page.
Stay in touch with me through social media @ Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter! Subscribe to the newsletter today (no spam, I promise)! Don't forget to tag me when you try one of my recipes!
📖 Recipe Card
Best Valentine's Day Breakfast Recipes: 21+ Ideas For A Romantic Morning Meal!
- 4 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 10 cinnamon rolls (Baked Grands cinnamon rolls, or 2 tubes of refrigerated cinnamon rolls, unbaked)
- 4 large eggs (room temperature)
- ½ cup heavy cream (or half & half, or whole milk)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- icing (from the cinnamon roll tubes)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and pour the melted butter into a 9x13 baking dish. Spread it evenly along the bottom of the dish.
- Use a pizza cutter or kitchen scissors to cut each cinnamon roll (baked or unbaked) into 8 small pieces. Spread the pieces of cinnamon rolls out in an even layer on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Add the eggs, cream, vanilla, cinnamon, and pinch of salt to a mixing bowl and whisk until the egg has been fully combined. Pour the mixture over the cinnamon rolls, coating every piece as evenly as possible. Drizzle the maple syrup on top.
- Bakeat 375°F (190°C) for 15 minutes (20-25 if using unbaked cinnamon rolls). If using raw cinnamon rolls, they will be golden-brown when ready.
- Remove your cinnamon roll casserole from the oven. Pour the icing from the tube of cinnamon rolls into a microwave-safe bowl and heat it for for 10-15 seconds so it is easier to drizzle. Drizzle the icing evenly over the casserole, slice, and serve.
- If you do not have the icing from the cinnamon roll tubes, you can make a quick vanilla icing with powdered sugar.
- Using storebought cinnamon rolls is incredibly convenient, but if you like making things from scratch, this casserole would be delicious with homemade cinnamon rolls.
- You can assemble this casserole up to 24 hours in advance. Assemble the casserole as directed, do not bake, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Bake cold, but add 5 minutes to the total time. *This gives the cinnamon rolls extra time to absorb all of the egg mixture.
- To store: Once cool, place your casserole in an airtight container or cover the dish tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for up to 4 days.
- To reheat: Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Individual portions may be microwaved.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!