Here are all of the very best Mother's Day brunch recipes so you can show mom how much you love her with a homemade meal! Whether mom likes something sweet for breakfast or a dish that's a bit more savory, this list features something for everyone and for cooks of every skill set!
Best Brunch Ideas For Celebrating Mother's Day
If you're trying to take mom out to a restaurant for mother's day, you better come prepared to wait because it is the busiest day of the year. Instead, spend that extra time enjoying mom's company and make her a homemade brunch featuring any of these incredible recipes!
- Best Brunch Ideas For Celebrating Mother's Day
- 1. Raspberry Cream Crepes
- 2. Omelet Roll
- 3. Prime Rib Eggs Benedict
- 4. Baked Denver Omelet
- 5. Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 6. Sourdough French Toast
- 7. Bisquick Waffles
- 8. Pineapple Banana Bread
- 9. Sausage Egg & Cheese Casserole
- 10. Classic Cinnamon Rolls (with icing or frosting)
- 11. Banana Bread Pudding
- 12. Lobster Breakfast Sandwich
- 13. Dutch Baby Pancakes
- 14. Blueberry Pancakes
- 15. Strawberry Buttermilk Crepes
- 📋 Recipe
1. Raspberry Cream Crepes
Slightly sweet, slightly tart, and incredibly luscious, these raspberry crepes are always a delight. Not only are they delicious with their creamy raspberry filling, but they look beautiful on the plate!
2. Omelet Roll
If mom prefers something a little more savory, this ham and cheese omelet roll is a great choice. The savory, salty ham and rich melted cheddar all wrapped up in a bundle of perfectly set eggs will make for a meal mom won't soon forget.
3. Prime Rib Eggs Benedict
Make mom feel like the queen she is with this incredible prime rib eggs benedict! It's an impressive brunch recipe due to the addition of hearty prime rib paired with the classic poached egg and hollandaise sauce.
4. Baked Denver Omelet
If you've never been able to flip an omelet, bake it instead! This easy recipe is perfect for serving the whole family.
A mixture of eggs, crisp veggies, savory ham, and sharp cheddar cheese is baked until irresistibly fluffy and satisfying.
5. Sheet Pan Pancakes
This is another incredibly easy brunch recipe that can be made in a jiffy and customized with mom's favorite pancake toppings! Fresh fruit, whipped cream, or just good old fashioned maple syrup will make this quick giant pancake feel extra special.
6. Sourdough French Toast
If French toast is more of mom's thing, this sourdough French toast is reminiscent of your favorite brunch spot! It has a rich maple and vanilla coating that will keep you savoring every bite.
7. Bisquick Waffles
These classic Bisquick waffles are so quick and easy to make! It will likely remind you of your childhood and mom of hers.
Sometimes simple recipes are the most delicious and after all, it's the thought that counts!
8. Pineapple Banana Bread
A moist and fluffy banana bread gets the day started off right, and the addition of pineapple adds a unique flavorful element that mom likely hasn't tried before! It's also perfect for gifting if you don't have time for a sit-down brunch.
9. Sausage Egg & Cheese Casserole
Another hearty and savory option, this sausage egg & cheese breakfast casserole will easily feed the whole family. Just make sure mom knows you made it especially for her!
10. Classic Cinnamon Rolls (with icing or frosting)
A breakfast (or brunch) classic, you can't go wrong with cinnamon rolls. A sweet vanilla icing makes them finger-licking good!
Homemade cinnamon rolls are wonderful on any occasion, but on Mother's day they are an extra special treat! Especially if you offer them to her with a good cup of coffee.
11. Banana Bread Pudding
Mother's day is a holiday and we all know calories don't count on holidays! Serve mom dessert for brunch with this fabulous chocolate chip banana nut bread pudding.
But be warned, you should be prepared for her to ask you to make this recipe again and again!
12. Lobster Breakfast Sandwich
Nothing says luxury like lobster and it's even more impressive when paired with creamy scrambled eggs and asparagus on a toasted brioche bun. This is a recipe that will truly make mom feel special.
13. Dutch Baby Pancakes
Try your hand at making some easy Dutch baby pancakes from scratch! Lay out a spread of mom's favorite fruits and toppings and enjoy a quick brunch together.
14. Blueberry Pancakes
Of all the mother's day brunch recipes, this one is the most classic: blueberry pancakes! With a homemade blueberry syrup they are more than just your average pancakes, you can taste the time and love poured into every bite!
15. Strawberry Buttermilk Crepes
No one can resist a fabulous crepe brunch, and some refreshing homemade whipped cream and sliced strawberries really tie it all together. They only take minutes to make, so you can focus on enjoying brunch together.
Try one of these recipes or make mom a whole spread (we all know she deserves it)! Tell us if your Mother's day brunch recipes were a hit by commenting down below!
Best Mother's Day Brunch Recipes: Leftover Prime Rib Breakfast Burritos (+More Tasty Ideas!)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 large eggs (room temperature, whisked, and scrambled)
- 1 lb prime rib roast (leftover prime rib, roast beef, or steak - sliced or cut into small chunks)
- 4 large flour tortillas (see recipe or use burrito size tortillas)
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese (shredded - or a combination with Monterey Jack or use Colby Jack)
- 1 large tomato (or pico de gallo)
- 1 large avocado (or guacamole)
- 1 cup white rice (optional - or use cilantro lime rice)
- 8 oz black beans (optional - drained, about ½ of a 15 ounce can)
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C).
- Slice your leftover prime rib portion into thin strips or bite-sized pieces or chunks. Place the prime rib portion into a sheet of aluminum foil to make a pouch around the cut beef. For added moisture, you can drizzle a bit of beef broth over the prime rib slices before sealing the aluminum foil pouch.1 lb prime rib roast
- Place your aluminum foil pouch with the prime rib in the preheated oven and warm the leftover prime rib portion for 5-10 minutes. *Depending on how warm you want the beef. If you opt to grill your burrito, the lower warming time should work nicely.
- Scramble your eggs in a large skillet or frying pan by melting the butter over medium heat until bubbling. Reduce heat to medium-low and add whisked eggs to the center of the skillet. Let the edges set, then pull toward the center of the pan. Repeat to cook all portions of the scrambled eggs. Remove from heat and set aside.1 tablespoon butter, 6 large eggs
- Heat each tortilla before assembling the burritos. Microwave the tortillas for 15 seconds each or warm them for 30 seconds per side in a skillet over medium heat.4 large flour tortillas
- Layer the fillings (prime rib, cheese, scrambled eggs, tomatoes, avocado, plus optional black beans and rice) in a line down the center of each tortilla, portioning the fillings out equally between the four tortillas.¼ cup cheddar cheese, 1 large tomato, 1 large avocado, 1 cup white rice, 8 oz black beans
- Roll the burritos by folding up the opposite ends (at the ends of the filling), then tucking up the bottom around the fillings and the folded tortilla ends. Continue tucking tightly as you roll the burrito to enclose the fillings.
Grilled Prime Rib Breakfast Burritos
- Bring a large skillet to medium-high heat and coat lightly with cooking oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- Place each burrito, seam side down, and cook for about one minute or until lightly golden brown. Flip and cook the opposite side (and edges too if desired).
- Heat the optional (drained and rinsed) black beans until warmed, either in the microwave or in a skillet. Heat the skillet with a drizzle of olive oil to medium heat, then cook the beans until warm.
- Make your white rice with cilantro and lime juice by adding the juice of 1 large lime plus ¼ cup fresh, chopped cilantro. Mix then layer with the other fillings.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!