One of my most decadent indulgences (even beyond desserts!) is this amazing Lobster Breakfast Sandwich! Best served on freshly baked brioche buns and overflowing with creamy scrambled eggs, seared asparagus spears and fresh lobster!
Lobster Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
The hardest part about making these sandwiches is that whenever we order fresh lobster (overnight shipping) it will inevitably arrive in the evening. So obviously, we have some for dinner...which means that a plentiful portion for each sandwich has to be tucked away until morning.
When our appetites have recovered (usually in time for a hearty brunch) there is absolutely no skimping allowed while making these lobster sandwiches! Typically, we reserve a couple of tails and some other chunks of lobster meat to portion out between four sandwiches. Each sandwich gets a half a tail, plus some, for the lobster portion of the sandwich!
The base is equally as important, and we don't make just any eggs to add to these breakfast sandwiches. We ALWAYS use our Gordon Ramsay style creamy scrambled eggs, maybe with some dill, but today we had fresh chives on hand which is a close runner-up for 'great herbs to add'.
Fresh asparagus spears are only lightly pan-seared for this masterpiece, as they will add a slight crunch to what would otherwise simply be 'super soft' sandwich fixings.
📖 Recipe Card
Lobster Breakfast Sandwich
- 4 brioche sandwich buns (see recipe)
- 1 creamy scrambled eggs (see recipe, prepare one batch of scrambled eggs)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (extra virgin)
- 16 asparagus spears
- 4 4 oz lobster tails (cooked, cut in half lengthwise - plus some additional lobster meat if desired)
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives (chopped, to taste)
- Portion out prepared creamy scrambled eggs on our brioche sandwich buns (toasted with some butter and garlic salt, if desired).
- Sear asparagus spears lightly in olive oil until slightly tender. Place over the creamy scrambled eggs, then top with chilled halved lobster tail portions. Sprinkle with chives, to taste (optional) and serve.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!