Gordon Ramsay scrambled eggs are the perfect egg dish to serve with breakfast, on a breakfast sandwich, and more! You can whip delightfully tender, tasty scrambled eggs up in no time and enjoy them as-is or as part of an amazing breakfast or brunch!
Gordon Ramsay's Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Gordon Ramsay fans will love these delightfully creamy, fluffy scrambled eggs just as they are or served with any of your favorite breakfasts! The butter is what makes these tender eggs so unbelievably delicious!
Master this method for incredible scrambled eggs each and every time you make them. They're easy to make and sure to be your new go-to for any time you want to enjoy some eggs!
Rich, buttery soft scrambled eggs are part of a perfect weekend breakfast!
These eggs whip up to perfection in no time and all you really need are eggs, butter, and seasoning!
- Salt & Pepper
- Sour Cream
- Chives (optional)
*Be sure to see the free printable recipe card below for ingredients, exact amounts & instructions with tips!*
🔪 Step-By-Step Instructions
Grab your favorite non-stick saucepan and bring some eggs to room temperature for best results! These perfect eggs are totally worth the extra elbow grease!
- Whisk. In a small mixing bowl whisk your 5 large eggs till slightly frothy.
- Melt the butter. In a frying pan or saucepan melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium heat.
- Add eggs. Add in the whisked eggs.
- Keep it moving. Using a spatula, keep the egg mixture moving so it cooks evenly without burning or sticking.
- More butter and more butter. When the eggs are about halfway cooked, add then mix in the second tablespoon of butter. Keep the eggs moving then add and mix in the last tablespoon of butter when the eggs are coming together and looking like scrambled eggs.
- Add sour cream. Remove from heat and mix in the sour cream and (optional) chives.
- Season. Season with salt & pepper (to taste).
- Serve. Stir until well combined and serve immediately.
Or check out my favorite foods to serve with scrambled eggs here! Enjoy!
💭 Angela's Tips & Recipe Notes
- Tip #1: Eggs, butter, butter, and more butter! The butter add such a richness and creaminess to this recipe. Use a higher fat butter like European butter brands (Kerrygold, Plugra, Danish Creamery) for the MOST richness in your scrambled eggs.
- Tip #2: Keep the eggs moving. Don't let the eggs sit too long you have to work the eggs almost the entire cooking time for those perfect creamy scrambled eggs. Keep the cooking eggs moving, using a rubber spatula, stirring to keep the eggs from sticking and to ensure that they cook evenly. The eggs will go from looking like they will never finish to almost done very quickly!
- Tip #3: On and off the heat. You may need to pull your frying pan off the heat a couple off time so that the eggs do not overcook.
- Tip #4: Don't forget the final butter pat. When the eggs are almost completely cooked, add the final tablespoon pat of butter - to give it that 'sheen' as Chef Gordon Ramsay calls it.
👍 More Gordon Ramsay Copycat Recipes
Gordon Ramsay Scrambled Eggs
- Heat saucepan to medium heat, add eggs and the first 1 tablespoon portion of butter in the saucepan. Season with salt but hold off on adding pepper until the eggs are cooked.5 large eggs, 3 tablespoon butter, each, salt & pepper
- Using a spatula, keep the egg mixture moving so it cooks evenly without burning or sticking. When the eggs are about halfway cooked, add the second tablespoon of butter then add the last tablespoon of butter when the eggs are coming together and looking like scrambled eggs.
- Remove from heat and add the sour cream and (optional) chives. Stir until well combined and serve immediately.each, salt & pepper, 2 tablespoon sour cream, 1 teaspoon chives
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!