We love to make our scrambled eggs Gordon Ramsay style! Like a lot of people we absolutely love watching Good Ol’ Gordon cook, so we modified this version of scrambled eggs to be similar to one of his frequently viewed scrambled eggs versions.
Scrambled Eggs Recipe
These super soft and creamy scrambled eggs take just a few minutes, they take no longer than any other method of making scrambled eggs, and they are just so easy to make.
Your scrambled eggs will always turn out perfectly once you learn this method!
To Make Your Perfectly Creamy Scrambled Eggs…
Eggs, butter, butter and more butter!
To start, whisk 5-6 large eggs in a small bowl and set aside. Heat your saucepan to medium heat and add the eggs with a tablespoon pat of butter. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Keep the cooking eggs moving, using a rubber spatula, stirring to keep the eggs from sticking and to ensure that they cook evenly. The eggs will go from looking like they will never finish to almost done very quickly!
When the eggs appear to be about halfway cooked, add another pat of butter.
When the eggs are almost completely cooked, add the final tablespoon pat of butter – to give it that ‘sheen’ as Chef Ramsay calls it.
Stir until the last pat of butter is melted, then add the sour cream and (optional) chives.
Stir until everything is well combined then serve immediately.
Gordon Ramsay Copycat Recipes
- Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen Lobster Risotto Recipe
- Gordon Ramsay Fresh Pea & Mint Risotto
- Gordon Ramsay’s Mushroom Risotto
- Scrambled Eggs Gordon Ramsay Style (this page)
Scrambled Eggs Gordon Ramsay Style
- 5 large eggs (whisked)
- 3 Tbsp (45 g) butter (divided into 3 portions, 1 Tbsp each)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp chives (fresh, chopped - optional)
- Heat saucepan to medium heat, add eggs and 1 Tbsp butter in the saucepan. Season with salt & pepper (to taste).
- Using a spatula, keep the egg mixture moving so it cooks evenly without burning or sticking. When the eggs are about halfway cooked, add the second Tbsp of butter then add the last Tbsp of butter when the eggs are coming together and looking like scrambled eggs.
- Remove from heat and add the sour cream and (optional) chives. Stir until well combined and serve immediately.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma’s kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!