These easy air fryer frozen country fried steaks are a tasty way to get a hearty, family-favorite meal on the table for breakfast or dinner! Whip up my easy country gravy while they're cooking and you'll be enjoying this classic pairing in no time!
Using your air fryer will make your frozen country fried steak turn out juicy, tender, and perfectly crisp on all sides!!
Making a country fried steak breakfast doesn't get any easier than when you grab your air fryer! Since there's no need to thaw out your favorite brand of frozen chicken fried steak, cooking these breaded patties is practically effortless.
Tasty chicken fried steak is a personal favorite breakfast that I love just as much when serving it up for dinner! Of course, they're just as great for a quick brunch or lunch too!
Just one ingredient to air fry your favorite brand of frozen country fried steaks! Pair them with my easy country gravy for a delightfully tasty breakfast, brunch, or dinner!
- Frozen Country Fried Steak - Tyson, Fast Fixin, Mistica Ranch, Omaha Steaks, or other brand.
- Country Gravy - (optional, see my easy homemade country gravy recipe)
🔪 Step-By-Step Instructions
Making air fryer frozen country fried steaks is a snap! Grab your air fryer, leave space between the steaks, and set your temp!
- Preheat your air fryer. Set your air fryer to 380°F (193°C).
- Cook your country fried steak. Place steak in the air fryer in a single layer and air fry at 380°F (193°C) for 9-12 minutes.
- Flip for crispness. Flip about halfway through the cooking time.
- Rest. When done remove from the air fryer and let rest 2 minutes.
- Serve. Optionally, add country gravy over the steak and serve.
💭 Angela's Tips & Recipe Notes
Do not thaw.
- I suggest keeping the country fried steaks completely frozen before air frying.
Do not use aerosol sprays in the air fryer.
- Aerosolized sprays will damage the non-stick coating of your air fryer basket and trays. I found this silicone insert for my basket style air fryer. It is way better than using a spray and I can toss it in the dishwasher when I get done.
Don't forget to flip.
- For a nice and even crispy, crunchy exterior the flip is the number one rule!
😋 Awesome Air Fryer Recipes
More great tasty and easy air fryer recipes for meals and sides!
Air Fryer Frozen Country Fried Steak
- 3 frozen country fried steaks (Tyson, Fast Fixin, Mistica Ranch, Omaha Steaks, or other brand)
- country gravy (optional)
- Preheat your air fryer to 380°F (193°C).
- Place steak in the air fryer and air fry for 9-12 minutes. Leave spacing between the patties if possible, and only use a single layer.3 frozen country fried steaks
- Flip about halfway through the air fryer cooking time.
- When done remove from the air fryer and let rest 2 minutes.
- Optionally, add country gravy over the steak and serve.country gravy
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!