These dump cake recipes are sweet and flavorful desserts that are practically effortless to prepare for parties, gatherings, or any occasion! Whether you need a cake for a birthday party or want to surprise a friend, this list has a variety of flavors that you can choose from. From fruit-filled dump cakes to a decadent Oreo dump cake, this one-pan dessert collection will surely have something to fit any need!
Easy Cake Mix Dump Cakes
These beginner-friendly dump cakes are the perfect dessert choice for any occasion, especially if you need to serve a large crowd! You'll see many kinds of fruit dump cakes and some cookie-based ones, too!
Dump the ingredients into one pan, and you'll have an incredibly easy yet flavorful cake that everyone will enjoy! Go ahead and pick out your favorite flavor and try it next time you need a delicious dessert to share!
These delicious and easy dump cake recipes are perfect for any occasion!
- Apple Dump Cake
- Cherry Chocolate Dump Cake
- Peach Dump Cake
- Pineapple Dump Cake
- Cherry Blueberry Dump Cake
- Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Strawberry Dump Cake
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Sugar Cookie Apple Cobbler
- Sugar Cookie Cherry Cobbler
- Oreo Dump Cake
- Apple Snickerdoodle Dump Cake
- Cherry Dump Cake
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Dump Cake
- Pineapple Cherry Dump Cake
- Easy Cake Mix Dump Cakes
- 1. Apple Dump Cake
- 2. Cherry Chocolate Dump Cake
- 3. Peach Dump Cake
- 4. Pineapple Dump Cake
- 5. Cherry Blueberry Dump Cake
- 6. Pumpkin Dump Cake
- 7. Strawberry Dump Cake
- 8. Blueberry Dump Cake
- 9. Sugar Cookie Apple Cobbler
- 10. Sugar Cookie Cherry Cobbler
- 11. Oreo Dump Cake
- 12. Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Dump Cake
- 13. Cherry Dump Cake
- 14. Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Dump Cake
- 15. Pineapple Cherry Dump Cake
- 😋 More Tasty Cake Recipes
- 📖 Recipe Card
- 15+ Dump Cake Recipes: Blueberry Dump Cake (+More Great Flavors To Make!)
- 💬 Reviews
For more information on how to make dump cakes, I've written the ultimate guide that covers everything you need to know!
1. Apple Dump Cake
This tasty apple dump cake features tender sliced apples topped with a yellow cake mix and melted butter! If you love apple cobbler, this recipe is not only incredibly easy, but it is also so delicious and packed with flavor!
2. Cherry Chocolate Dump Cake
Cherry chocolate dump cake combines a decadent chocolate cake mix with a juicy and tangy cherry pie filling! It's the ultimate classic duo of flavors, plus the chocolate cake mix creates a fudge brownie-like texture as it bakes! Yum!
For all of the chocolate and cherry lovers out there, this dessert will not disappoint! My chocolate maraschino cherry brownies are delicious too if you love this flavor combination.
3. Peach Dump Cake
My peach dump cake features canned peaches so that you can make this tasty dessert any time of the year! Peaches are topped with a yellow cake mix, butter, and brown sugar, then cooked until it is all golden and caramelized.
Not only does this dump cake resemble a peach cobbler, but it is also completely irresistible! With only 5 minutes of prep time, you'll have a wonderful dessert to make for your next get-together or party.
4. Pineapple Dump Cake
My pineapple dump cake is rich, buttery, and full of tropical pineapple flavor! Canned pineapples are topped with a classic white boxed cake mix, melted butter, and brown sugar!
The caramelized crust is completely irresistible and will be enjoyed by both kids and adults alike. For extra delicious flavor, you could also use my homemade pineapple pie filling as the base!
5. Cherry Blueberry Dump Cake
Any leftovers can be enjoyed within a week, so if you are craving a fruit dessert, this is the one for you!
6. Pumpkin Dump Cake
Pumpkin dump cake is a delightful fall dessert full of pumpkin goodness! It is made with pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and a super moist spice cake mix.
Top your cake off with crushed graham crackers and crushed pecans for an extra delicious touch! Trust me, once you make this pumpkin dump cake, it will be your new go-to dessert to make for all of your fall festivities.
7. Strawberry Dump Cake
This strawberry dump cake features layers of strawberry pie filling, yellow cake mix, and a melted butter crumble topping! With only 3 ingredients, this cake is a quick dessert to whip up for any occasion.
Serve it as-is or top it with some light and fluffy Chantilly cream! If strawberries are your favorite fruit, check out my tasty strawberry swirl brownies, strawberry shortcake, and strawberry pie bars!
8. Blueberry Dump Cake
This blueberry dump cake is a delectable, sweet, and fruity dessert made with blueberry pie filling and a moist white cake mix crumble! All you have to do is pour the filling into a 9X13 baking dish, combine the white cake mix with melted butter, and evenly spread the crumble on top.
When you have extra blueberries and need ideas to put them to use, all of these blueberry recipes are delightful!
9. Sugar Cookie Apple Cobbler
If you're like me, then you love an easy dessert that only takes a few ingredients. This 2-ingredient sugar cookie apple cobbler features apple pie filling and a package of prepared sugar cookie dough!
10. Sugar Cookie Cherry Cobbler
It truly is the most irresistible cherry cobbler to whip up in only 5 minutes! I love making this dessert for my family and watching them enjoy every bite. Plus, the leftovers heat up well for up to 4 days!
11. Oreo Dump Cake
Calling all Oreo cookie lovers! This viral TikTok dump cake recipe is made with Oreo cookies topped with sweetened condensed milk, chocolate cake mix, and Cool Whip. With 15 whopping servings, it's the perfect decadent chocolate dessert to serve a large crowd!
12. Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Dump Cake
This apple snickerdoodle dump cake is a delicious and comforting dessert that is perfect for Thanksgiving! Sliced apples are topped with a store-bought Snickerdoodle cookie mix. It all bakes wonderfully together in the oven and is best served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
13. Cherry Dump Cake
Cherry dump cake is an incredibly easy fruit dessert that tastes just like a classic cherry cobbler or cherry pie! It only requires 4 simple ingredients that you can pick up at any grocery store. I like to go the extra mile to prepare my homemade cherry pie filling, but you can use your favorite store-bought brand too!
14. Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Dump Cake
Pumpkin snickerdoodle dump cake is a fantastic dessert to add to your fall baking recipe list! It's a unique take on pumpkin pie that everyone will fall in love with!
15. Pineapple Cherry Dump Cake
Tart cherries are combined with sweet pineapple tidbits for the most delightful fruit-filled dump cake! Add in some vanilla extract, a package of yellow cake mix, and a melted stick of butter to tie it all together.
Which one of these delicious dump cakes are you excited to try first? Leave a comment down below to let me know!
>>>>See all of my recipes HERE<<<<
😋 More Tasty Cake Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Drip Cake - This recipe features a sweet chocolate cake layered with a delightful homemade peanut butter buttercream frosting!
- Dutch Butter Cake - If you've never tried a Dutch butter cake, it is the perfect cross between a cake and a cookie!
- Flourless Chocolate Raspberry Cake - Fresh raspberries and chocolate are combined to make the most decadent gluten-free cake!
- Chocolate Birthday Cake - This easy and incredibly delicious cake will be your new go-to birthday cake to make for friends and family!
- Red Velvet Cake - My homemade red velvet cake is so simple to prepare, you'll never want to buy a store-bought one again!
- Tres Leches Cake - This classic Mexican dessert is made with a light white cake, a creamy 3 milk mixture, and a fluffy whipped topping!
Do you love a recipe you tried? Please leave a 5-star 🌟rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page.
Stay in touch with me through social media @ Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter! Subscribe to the newsletter today (no spam, I promise)! Don't forget to tag me when you try one of my recipes!
📖 Recipe Card
15+ Dump Cake Recipes: Blueberry Dump Cake (+More Great Flavors To Make!)
- Get started by preheating the oven to 350°F (175°C) and lightly spraying a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the blueberry pie filling into the prepared baking dish and use a silicone spatula to spread it into an even layer, covering the entire bottom of the dish.42 oz blueberry pie filling
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the white cake mix and the melted butter until well combined. Break apart or crumble the chunks of the cake mix and butter mixture over the blueberry layer.15.25 oz white cake mix, ¾ cup butter
- Transfer the dish to the oven and bake, uncovered, at 350°F (175°C) for 40-45 minutes, or until the cake mix topping begins to turn a nice golden color and the juices are bubbling.
- Once cooked, remove the dish from the oven and allow the dump cake to cool slightly before serving.
- You can also mix in 2 cups of fresh or thawed blueberries!
- This recipe calls for 15.25 ounces of cake mix, which is equivalent to one standard box of mix. If your boxed cake mix is slightly more or less than the 15.25 ounces here, it will still work wonderfully.
- You can use anywhere between ½ - ¾ cups (or 1 to 1 ½ sticks) of butter. Opting for the full ¾ cups will help to ensure you have no dry spots on your topping.
- Combining the melted butter with the cake mix helps to achieve a nice cobbler-style topping. Alternatively, you could sprinkle the cake mix directly onto the blueberry pie filling and then drizzle the melted butter over top.
- If the topping of your cake is browning before it's done baking, you can cover the dish with foil and let it finish baking.
- To store: Make sure to let your cake cool completely before storing. Either wrap the dish tightly with plastic wrap or place the dump cake in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- To freeze: Place your blueberry dump cake into a freezer storage container, and store it in the freezer for up to 3 months. When ready, let it thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- To reheat: Bake at 325℉ (160℃) for 10-20 minutes or until your blueberry dump cake has heated through. Of course, you can always pop single servings into the microwave and use short 30-second bursts on high power until warm.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!