For what to serve with stuffed pork chops, take a look at this list of delicious side dishes that will help complete your meal! Any of these incredible sides will transform your pork chop dinner into a memorable meal! Whether you prefer something green, savory, indulgent, or sweet, you will be able to find the perfect recipe here!
Sides For Stuffed Pork Chops
Stuffed pork chops are a fabulous home cooked meal to share with the family but the meal isn't complete without a few sides! Read along with us as we share the best sides to serve with stuffed pork chops that everyone at the dinner table will enjoy.
- Sides For Stuffed Pork Chops
- 1. Creamy Baked Corn
- 2. Skillet Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
- 3. Sautéed Green Beans
- 4. Fondant Potatoes
- 5. Sautéed Broccolini
- 6. Southern Baked Mac And Cheese
- 7. Baked Cinnamon Apples
- 8. Baked Sweet Potatoes
- 9. Microwave Acorn Squash
- 10. Creamy Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 11. Wedge Salad
- 12. Roasted Broccoli With Garlic And Parmesan
- 13. Oat Rolls
- 14. Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 15. Candied Yams
- 📋 Recipe
1. Creamy Baked Corn
Creamy baked corn is a great side dish to serve with stuffed pork chops. This recipe is made with a combination of whole kernel corn and creamed corn as well as butter, maple syrup, chili powder, garlic, and cheese!
2. Skillet Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
Skillet brown sugar glazed carrots add the perfect amount of sweetness to round out your favorite pork-focused meal. These glazed carrots are made with garlic, olive oil, butter, brown sugar, and parley.
3. Sautéed Green Beans
Sautéed green beans are a healthy and delicious side dish that are extremely easy to make. If your looking for a green veggie that kids and adults will enjoy, green beans are a great choice!
4. Fondant Potatoes
Fondant potatoes are a unique dish that you will want to make many times once you learn the recipe. They are creamy, look great on a plate, and are surprisingly easy to make!
5. Sautéed Broccolini
Sautéed broccolini is a healthy dish that will pair perfectly with stuffed pork chops. A touch of lemon and Parmesan cheese provide all the flavor you need for this easy vegetable side!
6. Southern Baked Mac And Cheese
Southern baked Mac and cheese is never a bad choice. This rich and creamy mac and cheese is made with elbow macaroni noodles 3 different types of cheese!
7. Baked Cinnamon Apples
Baked cinnamon apples are the perfect way to add a sweet component to your stuffed pork chops. These baked apples with warm cinnamon, butter, and brown sugar can be served on the side, as dessert, or even on top of your pork chops!
8. Baked Sweet Potatoes
Baked sweet potatoes are easy to make and delicious to eat. Experiment with additional toppings like cinnamon and brown sugar for a sweeter flavor!
9. Microwave Acorn Squash
Microwave acorn squash is great for days when you need a quick and easy option. This recipe is made with acorn squash, butter, and light brown sugar.
10. Creamy Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Creamy roasted garlic mashed potatoes are a savory side dish that everyone will truly love. Pork chops and potatoes are a match made in heaven!
11. Wedge Salad
A wedge salad is a universal dish that pairs well with almost anything. More formal than a traditional salad, a wedge salad made with crisp iceberg lettuce makes any meal feel special.
12. Roasted Broccoli With Garlic And Parmesan
Oven roasted broccoli with garlic and Parmesan sounds and tastes like it’s from a gourmet restaurant. This simple broccoli side dish is the perfect way to incorporate some greens.
13. Oat Rolls
Oat rolls are perfectly soft and fluffy. As opposed to traditional rolls, these oat rolls have a touch of brown sugar that helps to balance the savory flavor of stuffed pork chops.
14. Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Balsamic roasted Brussels sprouts are a healthy way to incorporate delicious veggies into your next meal. They are fork tender and full of flavor, yet surprisingly easy to throw together!
15. Candied Yams
Candied yams are sweet and delicious! These easy candied yams are great on the holidays but also pair perfectly with pork chops!
The recipes listed above are unique and packed with many layers of flavor that will enhance your main dish to make a complete meal. Let us know which side dish you chose to pair with your stuffed pork chops in the comments below!
What To Serve With Stuffed Pork Chops: Crispy Roasted Red Potatoes (+More Great Recipes!)
- 2 lbs red potatoes (or baby red potatoes)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon each, salt & pepper (to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (232°C) and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and pat dry the red potatoes, then chop into chunks between 1 ½ - 2 inches in size. Toss with olive oil and seasoning (salt, pepper, and garlic powder) either in a bowl or directly on the baking sheet.2 lbs red potatoes, 2 tablespoon olive oil, ½ teaspoon each, salt & pepper, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Turn your potatoes so that the cut sides are facing downward then bake in the middle of your oven's center rack for 25-35 minutes. *I prefer to bake for 25, then turn the potatoes to crisp another cut side for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when done and serve immediately.
- Some people prefer to roast their potatoes directly on the baking sheet, however, I prefer the easy clean up and find my roasted potatoes turn out delightfully crispy either way.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!