These quick & easy shrimp recipes are so flavorful and delicious, they are the perfect way to end your busy weekday! They are loaded with flavors, spices, and sauces, and are all incredibly easy to make! Your family will request these quick & easy shrimp recipes every night of the week!
Best Quick & Easy Shrimp Recipes
Shrimp is an affordable, versatile, and healthy protein with a whole lot of flavor! There’s no wonder shrimp is extremely popular all over the world, as it tastes great in such a wide variety of meals!
Here is a list of the best quick and easy shrimp recipes that can all be made in 20 minutes or less!
- Best Quick & Easy Shrimp Recipes
- 1. Cajun Shrimp
- 2. Garlic Butter Shrimp
- 3. Air Fryer Frozen Shrimp
- 4. Shrimp Scampi
- 5. Shrimp With Garlic Sauce
- 6. Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- 7. Dynamite Shrimp
- 8. Creamy Coconut Shrimp
- 9. Hunan Shrimp
- 10. Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- 11. Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta
- 12. Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- 📋 Recipe
1. Cajun Shrimp
In under 10 minutes, you will have a quick, zesty protein ready to eat! I love to add this Cajun shrimp to some rice for a delicious and satisfying dinner!
This easy weeknight dinner is exactly what you need!
2. Garlic Butter Shrimp
The tender, juicy garlic butter shrimp from this recipe are what dreams are made of! The delectable sautéed shrimp are covered with a buttery garlic sauce that is to die for.
Whether you enjoy it with some pasta or just eat it by itself you won’t be disappointed!
3. Air Fryer Frozen Shrimp
Using the air fryer makes this dish ridiculously easy. The shrimp in this recipe is very simple, yet extremely flavorful!
They make the perfect shrimp cocktails!
4. Shrimp Scampi
This shrimp scampi is not only quick and easy, but it’s better than anything you’ll get at a restaurant! Make this your easy weeknight meal or skip the pasta and make it a low-carb specialty!
My shrimp scampi is so delicious and saucy, it’s too good not to share!
5. Shrimp With Garlic Sauce
This super quick meal is loaded with perfectly cooked shrimp, veggies, and a heavenly garlic sauce! You won’t even miss getting takeout, because you can have this dish ready in just 20 minutes.
Add, remove, or substitute practically anything you want in this super versatile and tasty meal!
6. Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
It’s time to add this lemon garlic shrimp pasta recipe to your weekly dinner menu because you are going to want to eat it all the time! It’s great for weeknights because it’s fast and easy, but it’ll taste like it just came from a restaurant!
This flavorful dish is sure to be a winner with your family!
7. Dynamite Shrimp
This is the ultimate appetizer that will wow all of your friends and family! It’s spicy, flavorful, and fried to pure perfection!
The dynamite sauce combines mayo, Sriracha, and sugar to make a sauce that you’ll want to dip everything in!
8. Creamy Coconut Shrimp
This creamy coconut shrimp is so good it will put all the Chinese buffets out of business! Sweet coconut is paired with some citrusy lime to make the ultimate, creamy sauce!
Serve it over some rice and dinner is served!
9. Hunan Shrimp
If you’re wanting to take the spiciness up a notch then look no further! This Hunan shrimp is a light, healthy dinner that is packed with heat!
Stir fry in some veggies or serve it with rice, you can’t go wrong with this fabulous quick & easy shrimp recipe!
10. Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
This one-pan meal is an absolute winner because it’s incredibly tasty, easy to make, and doesn’t leave a mess in the kitchen! Why choose chicken or beef fajitas when you can mix it up and use some tender and juicy shrimp fajitas?
Serve these flavorful shrimp and veggies on a warm tortilla along with your favorite toppings!
11. Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta
Easy, quick, cheap, and delicious- can it get any better? This zesty and creamy meal works great any day of the week!
When you serve this tasty shrimp pasta dish for dinner there won’t be any left!
12. Garlic Shrimp Pasta
This elegant garlic shrimp pasta is a go-to quick & easy shrimp dinner in my house! Even though this dish is simple and quick, it is overflowing with big flavors!
A perfect dinner that your whole family is sure to love is only 20 minutes away!
No matter which of these quick & easy shrimp recipes you choose, you're going to love it! Next, leave a comment down below so you can let me know which shrimp dish you're the most excited about!
Quick & Easy Shrimp Recipes: New Orleans BBQ Shrimp (+More Tasty Shrimp Dishes!)
- Season the peeled, deveined shrimp with half of the Creole seasoning in a small to medium-sized bowl. Stir to coat evenly then set aside.1 lb shrimp, 2 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- Heat a large skillet or frying pan with the extra virgin olive oil to medium heat.1 tablespoon olive oil
- Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the seasoned shrimp and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add minced garlic and remaining Creole seasoning then saute with the shrimp for about 30 seconds.1 teaspoon garlic, 2 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- Cook just enough to start changing color, but not to overcook the shrimp. Remove the shrimp and set them aside while you make the buttery sauce.
- Add the sauce ingredients (Worcestershire sauce, chicken broth, and lemon juice) to the pan juices and stir to combine. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes.2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, ⅓ cup chicken broth, 1 ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- Reduce heat to low and melt the butter, then toss with cooked shrimp. Adjust seasoning to taste as needed.3 tablespoon butter
- Serve immediately with some tasty grits, garnished with sliced green onion.green onions
- Make sure to thaw frozen shrimp completely before cooking.
- Bacon fat is a phenomenal upgrade to using olive oil (or any cooking oil) in this classic recipe. You can also swap out the chicken broth for beer or ginger ale.
- Cook over medium to medium-low heat to help prevent ending up with rubbery shrimp.
- Use my Creole seasoning because it's fabulous! If using store-bought brands like Zatarain's, Tony Chachere, or Slap Ya Mama you will want to only add salt after your dish is fully cooked. Shrimp are salty as-is!
- Liquid smoke can also be added to the sauce (½ to 1 tsp).
- Bay scallops can be sauteed with shrimp, use a 50/50 blend with shrimp or prawns.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!