These easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas are a family favorite weeknight meal! Tender, juicy pieces of shrimp are cooked with bell peppers, onion, cilantro and seasoning for a super tasty meal that everyone loves! Toss everything together and cook on the same sheet pan for minimal fuss and a quick clean up too!
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas Recipe
There’s something wonderful about a dinner that only dirties one dish and pleases the whole family! That’s one of the things that I really love about sheet pan meals, but making sheet pan fajitas has got to be one of my all time favorites!
No matter what the family is up to on any given day, I can make these super quick and easy sheet pan shrimp fajitas in 20 minutes or less! They’re full of wonderful flavor and are a filling, healthy dinner!
How To Make Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
If you’re using frozen shrimp, be sure to set them in the refrigerator the night before or the morning you plan on cooking them. You can also use cold water to thaw your shrimp, and it takes about an hour to thaw a one pound package of frozen shrimp per USDA safe defrosting methods.
Preheat your oven to 450 ºF ( 232 ºC ) and line your sheet pan with aluminum foil for quick and easy cleanup, if desired. If you have just thawed your shrimp, you may want to pat your shrimp dry on the sheet pan if there is a lot of moisture from thawing.
Along with the shrimp, place thin sliced peppers, onion, cilantro and ( optional ) jalapeno on the sheet pan. Sprinkle your seasoning over the fajita ingredients, including chili powder, ground cumin, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
Zest and squeeze a fresh lime over the sheet pan fajita ingredients, then drizzle the olive oil over the shrimp, veggies, and seasoning. Toss the fajita mix together using tongs, or your hands, until well coated with oil and seasoning.
Cook for eight minutes, then set your oven to broil and cook for 2 – 3 minutes more until the shrimp is cooked thoroughly. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Warming Your Flour Tortillas
Tortillas can be wrapped in aluminum foil and placed in the oven with the sheet pan shrimp fajitas to warm, or on the sheet pan with the fajita mixture. Just move everything over to 2/3 of the sheet pan and place the tortillas on the remaining side for about 5 minutes of the cook time ( prior to broiling ).
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- 1 1/2 lb shrimp (thawed and deveined)
- 3 bell peppers (green, red, orange or yellow - thinly sliced)
- 1 small red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp each, salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1 lime (zest & juice)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 8 flour tortillas
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C) and line your sheet pan with aluminum foil for easy cleanup, if desired.
- Place shrimp, peppers, onion, cilantro on the sheet pan. Sprinkle seasoning over the fajita ingredients, including chili powder, garlic powder, ground cumin, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Zest and squeeze the lime over the sheet pan ingredients, then drizzle with olive oil. Toss the fajita mix with tongs or hands until well coated with oil and seasoning.
- Cook in the oven at 450 degrees F (232 degrees C) for 8 minutes, then set your oven to broil for another 2-3 minutes until the shrimp are fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and serve in warmed flour tortillas.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma’s kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!