These condensed soup recipes include casseroles, crockpot dishes, and even stuffed peppers that are all made using canned condensed soup! Condensed soup is perfect for adding a creamy and savory element to any gravy or sauce! All of these recipes are filled with bold, rich flavors that are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
The Best Condensed Soup Recipes
A good can of condensed soup can bring such a great, creamy element to a dish! Not to mention, there’s a crazy amount of different flavor options to choose from!
I always keep my pantry stocked with a variety of canned condensed soup for when I need them! Below is my list of recipes that all have one thing in common: condensed soup!
- The Best Condensed Soup Recipes
- 1. Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- 2. Doritos Chicken Casserole
- 3. Stuffed Green Peppers
- 4. Crockpot Cube Steak
- 5. Bacon Cheddar Green Bean Casserole
- 6. Chicken Stuffing Casserole
- 7. Crock Pot Pork Chops
- 8. Leftover Turkey Rice Casserole
- 9. Crock Pot Chicken & Gravy
- 10. Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 11. Chicken Divan Casserole
- 12. Chicken Spaghetti with Rotel
- 13. Tater Tot Hamburger Casserole
- 14. Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini
- 15. Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- 📋 Recipe
Canned soup is often used to make fantastic casseroles. If you are on the hunt for some easy family dinner ideas, I have a page dedicated solely to casserole recipes!
1. Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
This creamy, cheesy, and tender casserole will leave you feeling satisfied and comforted! The rice is cooked in chicken broth to make it extra flavorful!
2. Doritos Chicken Casserole
This kid-friendly casserole is fun to make and full of flavor! The Doritos and chicken pair together to create a deliciously dynamic duo!
3. Stuffed Green Peppers
This easy and healthy meal is a great way to get kids to finally eat more veggies! These stuffed green peppers use condensed tomato soup as a base for a thick and creamy sauce!
4. Crockpot Cube Steak
This ridiculously easy dish features beefy cube steaks, onion soup mix, and condensed cream of mushroom soup for a savory and satisfying meal! I love to serve this on top of a bed of rice!
5. Bacon Cheddar Green Bean Casserole
This casserole is one of my all-time favorite comfort foods because of all the big flavors! The creamy filling uses cream of mushroom as a base and then it's layered with bacon, cheese, and green beans, and then topped with a satisfying crunch from fried onions!
6. Chicken Stuffing Casserole
This hearty and creamy casserole is a great condensed soup recipe for any time of the year! The sauce is made using condensed chicken soup that adds a delicious savory chicken flavor!
7. Crock Pot Pork Chops
With only 10 minutes used to prepare this meal, it couldn’t get any simpler! Perfectly cooked pork chops topped with a delicious mushroom gravy have never tasted so good!
8. Leftover Turkey Rice Casserole
This meal is hearty, creamy, and coated with a crunchy Panko topping! This casserole is extra easy since you get to use up some leftovers!
9. Crock Pot Chicken & Gravy
My crock pot chicken & gravy recipe only uses 3 ingredients, but is still a hit with everyone! I love to take this creamy, flavorful chicken and serve it over a bed of rice!
10. Tuna Noodle Casserole
If you’re a fan of tuna then this casserole will blow you away! It is comforting, delicious, and surprisingly only takes 40 minutes!
11. Chicken Divan Casserole
I love casseroles for how easy, delicious, and comforting they are. Cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, milk, and cheese make a warm and creamy sauce in this casserole!
12. Chicken Spaghetti with Rotel
This easy, cheesy meal is something that dreams are made of! Choose your favorite condensed soup (chicken or mushroom are my preference) to make a delicious and creamy base for the sauce!
13. Tater Tot Hamburger Casserole
This tater tot hamburger casserole is exactly as delicious as the name implies! It is kid-approved and loved because it has all of your favorite fast-food flavors bundled together!
14. Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini
This pasta dish is a mouthwatering, creamy meal that will certainly wow your entire family! Add in any of your favorite toppings to this super customizable casserole!
15. Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
Obviously, everything is better with gravy on it! This incredibly easy, slow-cooker meal tops some savory Salisbury steak with a made-from-scratch, irresistible gravy!
Give these condensed soup recipes a try the next time you need an easy dinner recipe! Leave a comment down below and then let me know which meal you're going to make next!
Best Condensed Soup Recipes: Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole (+More Great Meal Ideas!)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray or cooking oil.
- Combine the hashbrowns, melted butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, onion, the first 1 ½ cups of cheese, and ground black pepper in a large mixing bowl. Mix gently until well distributed.2 lbs frozen shredded hashbrowns, ½ cup melted butter, 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup, 2 cups sour cream, ½ cup onion, 2 cups Colby cheese, ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Transfer the hashbrown mixture into your prepared baking dish and then sprinkle the remaining ½ cup portion of Colby cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 45-55 minutes or until the casserole is bubbling around the edges and your cheese is lightly browned. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
- To quickly thaw your hashbrowns, place them on the counter for 1 hour. If you aren't in a hurry, simply transfer the frozen hashbrowns to the fridge and let them thaw overnight.
- Drain any moisture that remains from thawing the hashbrowns. For the crispiest results, pat the hashbrowns dry with paper towels before mixing them with the other ingredients.
- Make your casserole in advance by combining all the ingredients in a baking dish and covering it with foil. Refrigerate and bake according to directions within 3 days or freeze and bake within 3 months.
- Storing: Leftover Cracker Barrel hashbrown casserole can be covered and kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat individual portions in the microwave or pop the casserole in the oven at 350°F (175°C) for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!