This flavorful, fruity pink vodka margarita - aka pink vodkarita - is truly an all-around crowd-pleaser for any gathering! It also happens to be a personal favorite that I need absolutely no excuse to enjoy! 🙂
This easy, flavorful pink cocktail is sure to be a new favorite!
If you love all sorts of margaritas, you'll want to be sure to give this tasty pink vodka margarita a try! The sooner, the better too! Once you try it, you'll be making quite a few more I promise!
The two pink vodka brands that I like to use have either a pink lemonade flavor (Pink Whitney) or a strawberry lemonade flavor (Svedka) so it adds to all the delicious fruitiness!
No pink vodka? Take a look at my Vodka Margarita.
- Ice - Make sure you have enough.
- Pink Vodka - Brands like Pink Whitney Vodka, Svedka, UV, etc.
- Lime Juice - Freshly squeezed is best.
- Orange Liqueur - Any orange liqueur will work like Triple Sec, Cointreau, or Grand Marnier.
- Agave Syrup - You can substitute simple syrup or honey, which both work wonderfully too!
- Grenadine Syrup - This will get you a deeper pink color and add a bit of sweetness.
- Optional Garnish - Lime wedge & margarita salt.
- Prep the glassware. Salt the margarita glass(s), and fill a margarita glass halfway with ice, set aside.ice
- Pour the ingredients into your shaker. Add Add pink vodka, lime juice, orange liqueur, agave syrup, and grenadine over ice in a martini shaker.
- Shake and strain. Cover and shake until very cold about 20 seconds, strain over the margarita glass with ice.
- Serve. Garnish with lime wedge, serve, and enjoy!
🥂 Pitcher & Party Size
Having company? It is so easy to make this pitcher size for a crowd! Just put everything into a pitcher and shake (you will want to get one with a tight fitting lid to shake the pitcher) or if it doesn't have a lid give it a real good stir, then pour over ice into your salted margarita glasses.
- 3 cups of ice
- 2 cups of Pink Vodka
- 1 cup lime juice
- ½ cup orange liqueur
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- ¼ cup grenadine
🥂 Cocktail Tips & Variations
Don't have a shaker? You can use any glass jar, like a canning jar!
Keep your pink vodka in the freezer. It will keep the drink colder for longer and you will have to use less ice.
Make your own lime juice. Fresh squeezed lime juice can make a major difference in the taste of your pink vodka margaritas.
Avoid, if you can, cheap ingredients. Quality vodka, liqueur, syrups, and juices make the difference.
🍲 Foods To Serve With
Pairing your pink vodka margaritas for a crowd is so simple. Great party foods that encourage socializing are really important.
Try some of the best ideas for foods to serve with margaritas below for some good appetizers for your gatherings.
- Mexican themed appetizers just go with Margaritas, how about Nachos.
- Elotes are a great street food that can be indulgent.
- Or you could go with some Irish Nachos.
- Simple hand held pinwheel sandwiches are great!
- With a big party you can pull out all the stops and go for a giant Charcuterie Board.
- For something sweet and refreshing try my Tanghulu (candied strawberries).
Pink Vodka Margarita
- 2 ounces pink vodka (Pink Whitney Vodka, Svedka, UV, etc)
- 1 ounce lime juice
- ½ ounce orange liqueur (Triple Sec, Cointreau or Grand Marnier)
- ¼ ounce agave syrup (or simple syrup or honey)
- ¼ grenadine syrup
- lime wedge & margarita salt (optional garnishes)
- Salt the margarita glass(es), and fill a margarita glass halfway with ice then set aside.ice
- Add pink vodka, lime juice, orange liqueur, agave syrup, and grenadine over ice in a martini shaker.ice, 2 ounces pink vodka, 1 ounce lime juice, ½ ounce orange liqueur, ¼ ounce agave syrup, ¼ grenadine syrup
- Cover and shake until very cold about 20 seconds, strain over the margarita glass with ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, serve, and enjoy!lime wedge & margarita salt
- You can use a glass mason jar as a great sealable shaker if you don't have one!
- Store your vodka in the freezer so that it is wonderfully chilled.
- Freshly squeezed lime juice makes all cocktails better.
- Use the best ingredients you can to build a better drink.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!