These strawberry desserts are an amazing gathering of the all-time best sweet strawberry dessert recipes that everyone will enjoy! From classic favorites to easy no-bake recipes and frozen strawberry treats, there's something to please everyone! Each of these strawberry dessert ideas is a wonderful 'must try' for your hand-picked berries!
Strawberry Dessert Recipes
I'm a die-hard fruit dessert fan, anything caramel is a runner-up, and chocolate sweets come in last. When it comes to fruit, my absolute favorite desserts are made with fresh summer berries!
So I asked my blogger friends for their best strawberry desserts, and they happily shared! My list of recipes to try this summer just keeps growing!
Check out some of these strawberry desserts that are both sweet and refreshing!
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Strawberry Apple Crisp
- Strawberry Yogurt Muffins
- Strawberry Dump Cake
- Strawberry Pie
- Strawberry Angel Food Lush
- Strawberry Swirl Brownies
- Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Cups
- Strawberry Buttermilk Crepes
See more strawberry dessert ideas below!
- Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Baked Strawberry Desserts
- 1. Strawberry Shortcake
- 2. Strawberry Apple Crisp
- 3. Strawberry Yogurt Muffins
- 4. Strawberry Dump Cake
- 5. Strawberry Pie
- 6. Strawberry Angel Food Lush
- 7. Strawberry Swirl Brownies
- 8. Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Cups
- 9. Strawberry Buttermilk Crepes
- 10. Strawberries and Cream Scones
- 11. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 12. Strawberry Lamingtons
- 13. Strawberry Lemon Cream Breakfast Tart
- 14. Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade Bars
- 15. Strawberry Pretzel Dessert
- 16. Strawberry Tart
- 17. Strawberry Cake Roll
- 18. Lemon Strawberry Bread
- 19. Strawberry Macarons
- 20. Strawberry Slab Pie
- Frozen Strawberry Desserts
- 21. Strawberry Yogurt
- 22. Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicle
- 23. Strawberry Ice Cream
- 24. Peach Strawberry Popsicle
- 25. Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 26. Strawberry Drumstick Frozen Yogurt Cups
- 27. Strawberry Icebox Cake
- No-Bake Strawberry Desserts
- 28. No Bake Strawberry Mascarpone Tart
- 29. Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 30. No-Bake Strawberry Cream Pie
- 31. Tanghulu
- 32. Strawberry Pudding
- 33. Strawberry Cheesecake
- 34. Strawberry Truffles
- 35. Strawberry Fluff
- 36. Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats
- 🍓 More Fruit Desserts
- 📋 Recipe
- 💬 Comments
Baked Strawberry Desserts
1. Strawberry Shortcake
Strawberry shortcake has got to be one of those classic strawberry desserts that we all know and love! It certainly is one of my favorites, and thankfully I always baked with my Grandma and committed a few 'must have' recipes like this to memory!
2. Strawberry Apple Crisp
Strawberry apple crisp combines apples and strawberries together in an incredibly delicious fruit dessert that is super easy to make! This tasty crisp bakes to perfection with only a few minutes of prep and is sure to be a new family favorite!
3. Strawberry Yogurt Muffins
These deliciously tangy strawberry yogurt muffins are quick and easy to make, and they're a great use of your fresh or frozen strawberries! I suggest Greek yogurt as the base ingredient for these muffins, since it adds such a wonderful flavor!
4. Strawberry Dump Cake
Dump cakes are so easy to make since you just dump in your ingredients and toss it in the oven! In fact, you'll only need a few ingredients to make it!
5. Strawberry Pie
Stunning use of fresh strawberries, this fresh strawberry pie without Jell-o serves up juicy strawberries in a buttery pie crust! The strawberries are topped with a homemade strawberry glaze and then served with super easy-to-make whipped cream.
6. Strawberry Angel Food Lush
A strawberry angel food lush is one of those incredibly easy but still impressive strawberry desserts to make! Layers of angel food cake, fresh strawberries, and homemade whipped cream pack delicious flavor into every bite!
7. Strawberry Swirl Brownies
Rich and decadent brownies are swirled with sweet strawberry jam! Not only do they look fantastic, but they are also the perfect combination of rich chocolate and fresh strawberries!
8. Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Cups
Strawberry shortcake cookie cups are a fun and easy treat that is perfectly sized for snacking! The sugar cookie cups are a tasty base for the light, fluffy, homemade whipped cream and just-cut fresh strawberries!
9. Strawberry Buttermilk Crepes
This strawberry buttermilk crepe recipe combines the best of two flavors that are a classic pairing! I love the taste of buttermilk with strawberries, especially in easy-to-make strawberry crepes!
10. Strawberries and Cream Scones
Easy strawberries and cream scones are a delicious hand-held breakfast to-go or a fantastic side with tea or coffee! These soft strawberry scones have a slightly sweetened biscuit flavor studded with fresh strawberries!
11. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
These strawberry chocolate chip cookies are loaded with doubled-up strawberry flavor! The perfect combination of strawberry and both white and dark chocolate in quick and easy drop cookies!
12. Strawberry Lamingtons
Delicious strawberry lamingtons with jam filling is an Australian native dessert that packs a lot of flavors! Lamingtons are on my list of 'to-do' desserts and this strawberry version looks incredible!
13. Strawberry Lemon Cream Breakfast Tart
These appetizing strawberry lemon cream breakfast tarts are perfect for mornings or dessert! But seriously (sorry strawberries!), I could eat that lemon cream filling by the spoonful!
14. Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade Bars
This strawberry pineapple lemonade bars recipe is so deliciously packed with fruit flavors! I can never resist a dessert containing any one of these, but put them all together and I am absolutely in heaven!!
15. Strawberry Pretzel Dessert
This strawberry pretzel dessert is full of delicious layers (and mostly no-bake)! Sweet strawberries are added to make a Jell-O layer that sits over a tangy cream cheese layer with a salty pretzel crust!
16. Strawberry Tart
A delightful classic is this French strawberry tart! The amazing, classic Tarte aux Fraises combines tender shortcrust pastry with rich crème pâtissière and the freshest strawberries. Altogether it makes for an impressive dessert that everyone will love!
17. Strawberry Cake Roll
This gorgeous strawberry cake roll is decadent deliciousness rolled up in a stunning cake! It's an easy-to-make strawberry dessert that's almost too pretty to slice into!
18. Lemon Strawberry Bread
Well, I think I'd have to call this lemon strawberry bread with lemon zest icing recipe more of a dessert than a breakfast/muffin type quick bread but it is so delicious that you will want to snack on it all day!
19. Strawberry Macarons
These dainty strawberry macarons are an exquisite example of why macarons demand such a high price! This is the perfect tender and flaky cookie with a creamy buttercream filling that is all infused with strawberry flavor!
20. Strawberry Slab Pie
This easy strawberry slab pie is a wonderful way to serve a crowd! Fresh strawberries are piled on top of a buttery, tasty shortbread crust to make this fantastic sheet pan dessert!
Frozen Strawberry Desserts
21. Strawberry Yogurt
This luxurious strawberry Amaretto frozen yogurt is a wonderful frozen treat! Subtle almond flavors highlight the strawberry flavors and keep the frozen yogurt texture perfectly creamy!
22. Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicle
Yummy strawberry cheesecake popsicles are one of the best summer strawberry snacks around! Layered cheesecake pudding and macerated strawberries make an amazing popsicle treat!
23. Strawberry Ice Cream
Fantastic homemade strawberry ice cream using fresh or frozen strawberries is the perfect summer treat! There's something truly wonderful about fresh-made ice cream and then sitting on the porch enjoying it!
24. Peach Strawberry Popsicle
These amazing peach strawberry popsicles are as delicious as they are beautiful! The luscious peach and strawberry flavors are layered here, but they're just as tasty when blended too!
25. Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
This keto strawberry cheesecake ice cream is everything you love about your favorite strawberry cheesecake, all combined in a delicious low-carb ice cream! Creamy, delicious ice cream with ribbons of puréed strawberry and then topped with a cheesecake crust crumble!
26. Strawberry Drumstick Frozen Yogurt Cups
Enjoy these guilt-free strawberry drumsticks frozen yogurt cups during the warm summer weather! They're a delicious alternative to strawberry drumsticks and super easy to make!
27. Strawberry Icebox Cake
This super easy 3 ingredient strawberry icebox cake is a fabulous no-bake dessert to make any night of the week! The whole family will love the combination of graham crackers, whipped cream, and fresh sliced strawberries!
No-Bake Strawberry Desserts
28. No Bake Strawberry Mascarpone Tart
Easy tarts like this no-bake strawberry mascarpone tart are a summertime hit with both friends and family! They're delicious and decadent, but without turning the oven on at all!
29. Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Chocolate-covered strawberries are an incredibly simple (and healthy!) treat that is loved by both kids and adults! Choose milk, white, or dark chocolate, and then decorate them if you like!
30. No-Bake Strawberry Cream Pie
This no-bake strawberry cream pie is so much fun, I get to play with graham crackers, jello, and whipped cream as well as snack on the fresh strawberries while I slice them!
These candied strawberries are a delightful sweet snack! In addition to strawberries, you can use any of your favorite fruits to make an entire arrangement of sweet candied fruits!
32. Strawberry Pudding
Easy vegan tapioca pudding is a creamy, delicious dessert to make with either fresh or frozen strawberries! This quick, 3 ingredient dessert is naturally gluten-free and also Paleo-friendly!
33. Strawberry Cheesecake
Simple and stunning cheesecakes like this strawberry raw vegan cheesecake are surprisingly easy desserts to make! This delicious, creamy cheesecake is also sugar-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free!
34. Strawberry Truffles
These easy strawberry truffles are made using freeze-dried strawberries, so they're a perfect way to enjoy your berries year-round! They're made using only three ingredients, so there's no excuse not to whip up a batch to impress your friends!
35. Strawberry Fluff
Sugar-free strawberry fluff is a super easy dessert that is a light and creamy option whether you go sugar-free or not! This strawberry-flavored Jell-O dessert is perfect for weeknight cravings!
36. Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats
These brown rice Krispy treats with strawberries are a delicious and healthy alternative to the classic marshmallow treat! They're just as quick and easy to make, but with crispy brown rice and freeze-dried strawberries for fantastic flavor!
What is your favorite strawberry dessert? Did it make the list? Leave a comment down below and let me know what you think!
>>>>See all of my recipes HERE<<<<
🍓 More Fruit Desserts
- Blueberry Pie Bars - These pie bars are perfect for a picnic because they are so easy to serve!
- Peach Galette - Easier than a pie, this flavorful galette still features a tender and flaky crust and perfectly cooked peaches!
- Sugar Cookie Cherry Cobbler - With just a couple of ingredients you can enjoy this sweet and flavorful cobbler!
- Pear Crisp - This tasty twist on the classic apple crisp features pears!
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake - Pineapple upside-down cake looks even better in bundt form!
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler - Using Bisquick helps to make this apple cobbler extra simple and easy to prepare!
Strawberry Desserts: Strawberry Angel Food Lush (+More Sweet Strawberry Recipes!)
- Cut up the angel food cake into 1 inch squares, arrange them on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Set the pan aside for later.14 oz Angel Food Cake
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese, milk, and the powdered sugar. Whip together using a handheld mixer or whisk.8 oz cream cheese, 1 cup confectioners sugar, ⅓ cup milk
- Add in half of the cool whip, vanilla extract, and whisk together.8 oz Cool Whip, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour the cream cheese sugar mixture over the cut up angel food cake cubes. Using a spatula smooth out the mixture evenly.
- Add the rest of the cool whip and spread as evenly as possible.8 oz Cool Whip
- In another small bowl combine the coulis and sliced strawberries and mix together.½ lbs strawberries, 1 strawberry coulis
- Pour over the top of the cool whip layer and spread evenly using a spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving, you can refrigerate up to 3 days!
Equipment You May Need
- Set your cream cheese out for about 30 minutes to soften.
- Set the Cool Whip out about 15 minutes before adding it to the cream cheese mixture to soften.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!