This homemade creamy guacamole is everything it says it is! From the smooth flavor of perfectly ripe avocados, to the added smooth creaminess of sour cream...plus, just the right amount of 'zing' from our favorite taco seasoning mix and some fresh pico de gallo!
For those of you at home that have picky eaters, they will love this creamy guacamole!
Ever since I first had this creamy guacamole dip, I have enjoyed guacamole in all forms!
Over the years, this is a recipe that has been made 'to taste' so please feel free to adjust to your personal liking!! Dial up the taco seasoning for a spicier version, run your peeled avocados through a food processor to make them extra creamy and smooth, or add a little extra sour cream, and....Enjoy!
For the pickiest of eaters in your home, you can omit the pico de gallo initially to help get them started 🙂
- 2 Avocados (ripe large avocados)
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ½ tablespoon Taco Seasoning (use my recipe, or use your favorite brand)
- ¼ cup Pico de Gallo (see my recipe, or use your favorite brand)
- 1 squeeze of Lime
- Peel and mash the avocados using a fork (you can also blitz until smooth in the food processor, for an extra creamy guacamole).
- Add the sour cream, taco seasoning mix,pico de gallo and a squeeze of lime.
- Mix until well combined. You are going for a smoother consistency.
- Taste. This is a good point to adjust your flavoring.
- Transfer to an airtight container to refrigerate for at least an hour before serving (recommended).
🌮 More Taco Night Recipes
- Ground Beef Taco Meat
- Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Authentic Salsa Verde
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas Crock Pot Recipe (Mexican Pulled Pork)
Do you love a recipe you tried? Please leave a 5-star 🌟rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page.
Stay in touch with me through social media @ Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter! Subscribe to the newsletter today (no spam, I promise)! Don't forget to tag me when you try one of my recipes!
📖 Recipe Card
- Peel and mash the avocados using the back of a fork (you can blitz until smooth in the food processor, for an extra creamy guacamole).2 avocados
- Add the sour cream, taco seasoning mix, pico de gallo and squeeze of lime.½ cup sour cream, ½ tablespoon taco seasoning mix, ¼ cup pico de gallo, squueze of lime juice
- Mix until well combined.
- Transfer to an airtight container to refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!