Delightfully crispy air fryer frozen potato wedges are a snap to make in your air fryer with little to no extra oil needed! They're fast and easy, and so much crispier than oven-baked potato wedges!
These tasty seasoned potato wedges are even better when air-fried!
Quick and easy is the name of the game some nights and these perfectly crispy potato wedges fit the bill for a great finger food side dish! Plus, they're a kid favorite so your little ones are going to enjoy them too!
If you're an air fryer pro, you already know how wonderful fries and potatoes of any kind turn out in the air fryer. These frozen potato wedges are no exception!
❤️ Why You'll Love This Recipe!
It's Quick! Start to finish in 12 minutes! You'll have this easy side dish or appetizer on the table in NO TIME at all!
It's Convenient! As long as you already have some frozen potato wedges in the freezer, you can serve these up when you're in a rush and need a snack or side fast!
Kid-Friendly! Kids love potato wedges and fries in any shape or size, right?!
Super simple ingredients. Just a bag of frozen wedges, a bit of olive oil if you like, and a pinch or two of salt!
- Frozen Potato Wedges - Any brand will do. Sometimes when I'm looking for potato wedges, my options are limited. 🙁
- Olive Oil - Optional, but adding a little bit prior to air frying will yield crispier potato wedges!
- Seasoning - Also optional as additional seasoning typically isn't necessary. Most frozen products come with seasoning, but I always add a bit of extra salt to taste.
🔪 Step-By-Step Instructions
This is one of those air fryer recipes that I do recommend preheating your air fryer before making. The extra few minutes of warming up will help to get your potato wedges crispier, faster!
- Preheat. Set your air fryer to 400°F (204°C) and grab your potato wedges.
- Toss with oil and seasoning (optional). In a small bowl toss the wedges with the 1 teaspoon each of olive oil and salt.
- Air fry. Put the basket with wedges in your air fryer and cook at 400°F (204°C).
- Flip and finish. Open and flip the potato wedges about 5 minutes in and return to the air fryer for 3 to 5 minutes, for a total of 8-10 minutes or until wedges are golden and crispy.
- Serve. Remove from the air fryer, add any additional seasoning, and serve.
Serve with some other great air fryer recipes, like asparagus, corn dogs, fish sticks, or meatloaf! Enjoy!
💭 Angela's Tips & Recipe Notes
- Be sure to flip your potato wedges halfway through the cooking time.
- Try to not crowd the basket, that way the wedges come out nice and crispy.
- Have some leftovers? When cool just place them in a zip lock bag or airtight storage container then store them in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
- Reheat leftover potato wedges in the air fryer at 400°F (204°C) for 3 to 4 minutes!
- You can air fry a larger batch of potato wedges at once, but it is best to finish them in smaller batches so that you get that crispy finish!
😋 More Great Air Fryer Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries are another super simple potato side dish to make!
- Air Fryer French Fries are perfectly crisp, homemade French fries that everyone loves!
- Air Fryer Waffle Fries have crisp surfaces that are perfect for scooping up my corn fries topping!
- Air Fryer Tater Tots are a quick and crispy family favorite!
Air Fryer Frozen Potato Wedges
- 1 lb frozen potato wedges
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (extra virgin, optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (204°C).
- In a small bowl toss the wedges with the olive oil and salt.1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt
- Put the wedges in your air fryer and cook at 400°F (204°C).1 lb frozen potato wedges
- Open and flip the potato wedges about 5 minutes in and return to the air fryer for 3 to 5 minutes, for a total of 8-10 minutes or until wedges are golden and crispy.
- Remove from the air fryer, add any additional seasoning, serve, and enjoy!
Equipment You May Need
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!
merci pour tes conseils
Angela @ BakeItWithLove.com says
Je t'en prie!