I have always shied away from Caesar salad, but no more! This Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing without anchovies is simply the best! I love it and better yet, my husband loves it...and that's great.
I am so happy to have a go-to version that my Caesar salad fan loves as much as I do. I didn't think that I would ever find a taste equivalent without the anchovies, but my homemade Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing ( no anchovies ) has won his heart over! 🙂
If you have been avoiding Caesar salad dressing as I did, give this version a try. It's super quick and uses household staple ingredients ( mayo, Dijon, Parmesan, Worcestershire, lemon, salt & pepper ). All that great flavor without the anchovies!
A few minutes in a food processor is all it takes. A quick blitz of your ingredients and you'll be enjoying this tasty caesar salad dressing!
See? No raw eggs or super salty anchovies in a can to deal with at all! Only great flavors combined to make a family-pleasing dressing. I hope that you enjoy it as much as my family and I do!
Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing (no anchovies)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large lemon (juice and zest)
- 3 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon coarse ground Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon each, salt & pepper (freshly ground, to taste)
- Combine all ingredients (mayonnaise, juice from a large lemon + the zest from half, Parmesan cheese, coarse ground Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and freshly ground salt and pepper) in a food processor and combine until creamy.
- Serve over your favorite greens and enjoy!
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!