I have always shied away from Caesar salad, but no more! This Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing without anchovies is simply the best! I love it and better yet, my husband loves it…and that’s great.
I am so happy to have a go-to version that my Caesar salad fan loves as much as I do. I didn’t think that I would ever find a taste equivalent without the anchovies, but my homemade Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing (no anchovies) has won his heart over 🙂
If you have been avoiding Caesar salad dressing like I did, give this version a try. It’s super quick and uses household staple ingredients (mayo, Dijon, Parmesan, Worcestershire, lemon, salt & pepper). All combined in a food processor, then blitzed together to make a creamy dressing in just minutes!
See? No raw eggs or super salty anchovies in a can to deal with at all! Only great flavors combined to make a family pleasing dressing. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Like salad dressing? Try our Benihana Ginger Salad Dressing.
Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing (no anchovies)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large lemon (juice and zest)
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp coarse ground Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp each, salt & pepper (freshly ground)
- Combine all ingredients (mayonnaise, juice from a large lemon + the zest from half, Parmesan cheese, coarse ground Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and freshly ground salt and pepper) in a food processor and combine until creamy. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to a week.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma’s kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!