This easy-to-make creamy Caesar Salad dressing without anchovies is simply the best for being incredibly quick, versatile, and super tasty! Just a few staple ingredients that you probably have on hand and voila! you have a rich, flavorful dressing ready to use!
Caesar Dressing Without Anchovies Recipe
I am so happy to have a go-to version that my Caesar salad fans love as much as I do! I didn't think that I would ever find a taste equivalent without the anchovies.
After all, the flavor of anchovies is a hallmark part of the pungent, garlicky perfection of this dressing!
If you have been avoiding Caesar salad dressing as I did, give this version a try. It's super quick and uses household staple ingredients (mayo, Dijon, Parmesan, Worcestershire, lemon, salt & pepper). All that great flavor without the anchovies!
This delightfully creamy, tasty Caesar salad dressing whips up in minutes, no eggs or anchovies needed!
Just a few pantry staples and you can make this amazingly quick and tasty dressing!
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 large Lemon (zested and juiced)
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon each, Salt & Pepper (freshly ground, to taste)
Ingredient Notes: Additional anchovy substitutes include capers and flavorful brined olives such as kalamata or Castelvetrano.
Fish Allergies: If you will be sharing this dressing with someone that has a fish allergy please note the additional substitute options above as Worcestershire sauce has anchovies as an ingredient. The guide to Worcestershire sauce substitutes has additional alternatives that can be used to work around a fish allergy.
*Be sure to see the recipe card below for ingredients, amounts & instructions!*
🔪 How To Make A Caesar Salad Without Anchovies
A few minutes in a food processor is all it takes. A quick blitz of your ingredients and you'll be enjoying this tasty Caesar salad dressing!
- Mix until smooth. Combine all ingredients (mayonnaise, juice from a large lemon + the zest from half, Parmesan cheese, coarse ground Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and freshly ground salt and pepper) in a food processor and blitz or pulse until creamy.
- Toss and serve. Grab a large bowl and plenty of greens, then dollop a generous portion of the dressing over your salad. Toss until well coated and serve.
See? No raw eggs or super salty anchovies in a can to deal with at all! Only great flavors combined to make a family-pleasing dressing. I hope that you enjoy it as much as my family and I do!
Your homemade Caesar salad dressing without anchovies can be stored in an airtight container and refrigerated for up to one week. However, I prefer to use my dressing within the first few days and by day 3 at a maximum for best flavor.
😋 More Salad Dressings
Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing (no anchovies)
- Combine all ingredients (mayonnaise, juice from a large lemon + the zest from half, Parmesan cheese, coarse ground Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and freshly ground salt and pepper) in a food processor and combine until creamy.1 cup mayonnaise, 1 large lemon, 3 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoon coarse ground Dijon mustard, 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, ⅛ teaspoon each, salt & pepper
- Serve over your favorite greens and enjoy!
Equipment You May Need
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!