Tender, juicy air fryer pork loin chops are an amazingly tasty way to serve up your boneless pork chops for a family dinner! They're super easy, nice and quick, and can easily be paired with practically any side dishes!
Make perfectly cooked pork chops every time with your air fryer!
Pork chops are classic American fare, but long gone are the days of slaving over a hot oven because air fryers have come along to make weekday dinners a breeze!
This classic main dish has stuck around, and there’s a good reason for that. They’re tender, tasty, and juicy - and they'll have the whole family gathering to the table for dinner.
This fairly inexpensive cut of meat is great for feeding a crowd and takes very little effort to achieve a savory, satisfying flavor. So get creative with the seasoning or keep it simple!
Either way, you’ll have a new family favorite with this recipe.
❤️ Why You'll Love This Recipe!
Tender pork! I’ve said it before, but your air fryer is a great tool for making meat juicy and tender inside with an outer crisp.
They’re Versatile! Pork goes well with every side dish you can think of!
It's Easy! Just season it, cook it, flip it, and rest it. Voila!
Don’t let the simplicity fool you! Pork chops don’t need much to taste delicious.
- 4 Pork Loin Chops - Use 4 chops, ideally about 1 ¼-inch thick.
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Optional Herbs - This recipe is written with very simple seasonings, salt, and pepper, but any number of herbs and spices would be wonderful with pork. Some of my favorites are herbs like thyme, rosemary, and sage.
*Be sure to see the recipe card below for ingredients, amounts & instructions!*
🔪 Step-by-Step Instructions
There are just 4 easy steps, start to finish. For this recipe, you’ll need an air fryer and a pair of silicone kitchen tongs.
- Preheat. Let 4 pork loin chops come to room temperature, about 30 minutes prior to cooking to ensure they cook evenly. In the meantime, preheat your air fryer to 400℉ (205℃). Then, sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of the chops to taste.
- Cook. When the air fryer is hot, arrange the pork loin chops in a single layer in the basket making sure they don’t overlap. Next, close the air fryer and cook for 6 minutes.
- Flip. Slide the basket out and flip the chops. Then, continue cooking for another 6 minutes (*see note) or until the internal temperature reaches 145℉ (63℃).
- Rest and serve. Let the meat rest for 5 minutes before serving.
💭 Angela's Tips & Recipe Notes
- Cooking time is based on the average pork chop. On average, a boneless pork loin chop is 1 ¼-inch thick and weighs 6 ounces.
- You can use frozen pork. Be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly. For frozen pork, cook at 400℉ (205℃) for about 8 minutes before flipping. Then, keep cooking until the internal temperature reaches 145℉ (63℃).
- Use the following (suggested) cook times when air frying from frozen: ½-inch pork loin chop: 7 to 9 minutes
1-inch pork loin chop: 9 to 11 minutes
1 ½-inch pork loin chop: 11 to 13 minutes
2-inch pork loin chop: 13 to 15 minutes
- Cooking time will vary. It will largely depend on the thickness of your chops and your air fryer model.
🥡 Storing & Reheating
To keep air fried pork chops fresh, wrap any leftovers in foil, or put them into an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
If you freeze them, eat them within 3 months for the best flavor, and be sure to cover them in a plastic freezer bag if using foil.
Thaw frozen leftovers in the fridge overnight before reheating.
Reheating Air Fryer Pork Loin Chops
For best results, put leftovers in a baking dish with a bit of broth in the bottom and cover it with foil. Cook at 325°F (163°C) for 20 to 25 minutes or until the heated to your satisfaction.
😋 More Great Air Fryer Recipes
Do you love a recipe you tried? Please leave a 5-star 🌟rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page.
Stay in touch with me through social media @ Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter! Don't forget to tag me when you try one of my recipes!
Air Fryer Pork Loin Chops
- 4 pork loin chops (4 boneless pork chops, 1 ¼-inch thick)
- each, salt & pepper (to taste)
- Remove your pork chops from the fridge 30 minutes prior to cooking so they can come to room temperature (this helps them cook evenly). Then, preheat your air fryer to 400°F (205°C) for 5 minutes and season your pork chops generously with salt and pepper to taste.4 pork loin chops, each, salt & pepper
- After the air fryer has preheated, lay your seasoned pork chops in a single layer in your air fryer basket. Cook your chops for 6 minutes, then slide out the basket and flip the chops.
- Cook your pork chops for another 6 minutes (*see note), or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C). Allow the cooked pork loin chops to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- The average boneless pork loin chop is approximately 1 ¼ inch in thickness and weighs about 6 ounces.
- You may use frozen pork loin chops for this recipe. If frozen, cook chops at 400°F (205°C) for roughly 8 minutes. Flip, then continue to cook until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C). See cooking times below based on pork chop thickness.
- Cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of your pork loin chops (and your air fryer model).
- The approximate cooking times for frozen pork chops are as follows here:
- ½ -inch pork loin chops: 7-9 minutes
- 1-inch pork loin chops: 9-11 minutes
- 1 ½ -inch pork loin chops: 11-13 minutes
- 2-inch pork loin chops: 13-15 minutes
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!