Round out your breakfast with these easy air fryer frozen hash brown patties that are perfectly crispy and can be made in minutes! This recipe is incredibly simple because the hash browns are already cooked, it's just a matter of getting them hot and extra crispy!
Crispy Air Fryer Hash Browns
When you need breakfast in a hurry, these air fryer frozen hash brown patties will get the job done. Grab your favorite frozen hash browns and pop them in the air fryer!
You can spend the time while they cook whipping up some quick scrambled eggs, getting ready for work, or simply enjoying your coffee!
All you need are your hash browns and a little seasoning! No need to spray them with oil, they will be delightfully crispy without it.
- Frozen Hash Brown Patties - 4 hash brown patties, any brand will work.
- Garlic Salt - To taste. You can use salt & pepper instead if you aren't a fan of garlic.
*Be sure to see the recipe card below for ingredients, amounts & instructions!*
🔪 Step-By-Step Instructions
All you need is your air fryer and a silicone spatula or tongs for flipping. You could easily make more than 4 hash browns but work in batches so they aren't overlapping in the air fryer basket.
- Preheat. For extra crispy hash browns, preheat your air fryer to 400°F (205°C). Meanwhile, season the 4 hash brown patties with garlic salt or salt & pepper to taste.
- Cook. Place your seasoned frozen hash brown patties into the air fryer basket. Be sure they are not overlapping. Then, fry for 8-10 minutes flipping each hash brown at the halfway point (after 4-5 minutes).
- Cool and Serve. Remove the hash browns from the air fryer and set them aside to cool slightly before serving.
💭 Angela's Tips & Recipe Notes
- Preheating your air fryer makes crispier hash browns! It's not absolutely essential, but for the best crunch, you shouldn't skip this step.
- No need to thaw them! They will cook up perfectly crispy from frozen.
- Storage: If you have leftover air fryer frozen hash brown patties, they can be placed in an airtight container and refrigerated for up to 3 days. Reheat them in the air fryer at 400°F (205°C) for 3-5 minutes. Do not refreeze.
😋 More Easy Air Fryer Recipes!
- Air Fryer Pigs in A Blanket
- Frozen Popcorn Chicken
- Air Fryer Shake and Bake Porkchops
- Air Fryer Biscuits
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
Do you love a recipe you tried? Please leave a 5-star 🌟rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page.
Stay in touch with me through social media @ Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter! Subscribe to the newsletter today (no spam, I promise)! Don't forget to tag me when you try one of my recipes!
Air Fryer Frozen Hash Brown Patties
- 4 frozen hash brown patties
- garlic salt (to taste, or use salt & pepper)
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (205°C) and season the hash brown patties.4 frozen hash brown patties, garlic salt
- Arrange the frozen hash brown patties into your preheated air fryer basket in a single layer, then air fry for 8-10 minutes. Make sure to flip the hash browns once after about 4-5 minutes of cooking.
- Remove the hash browns and allow them to cool slightly before serving.
- Preheating your air fryer isn't usually absolutely necessary. However, for perfectly crispy hash browns, I recommend not skipping this step!
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!