These tasty air fryer boneless country style beef ribs are the easiest way to get your hearty BBQ fix in no time at all! The ribs are seasoned and slathered in sweet BBQ sauce, then cooked right in your air fryer!
Air fried boneless beef country style ribs will have you licking your fingers (and your plate)!
Don’t have a grill? That won’t be a problem with these amazing boneless beef country style ribs! These ribs are succulent, tender, and coated with sticky-sweet BBQ sauce. They’re irresistibly good and made right in your air fryer!
The air fryer makes these boneless beef ribs incredibly easy. They’re done in just 30 minutes but taste like they’ve been on the smoker all day long!
These smoky, saucy, perfectly tender ribs are ready for any time of year!
❤️ Why You'll Love This Recipe!
The Easiest Ribs Ever! Using boneless ribs and cooking in an air fryer has these delicious riblets ready faster than it takes to heat your grill!
Juicy and Tender! The taste and texture of these amazing air fried beef ribs will absolutely amaze you!
Perfectly Caramelized! The air fryer crisps and caramelizes the sprinkled brown sugar on these ribs into tasty perfection!
You’ll use boneless beef country-style ribs for this recipe! I love how beef ribs are extra rich, moist, and flavorful compared to pork ribs!
- 1 pound Boneless Country-Style Beef Ribs – Using ribs without bones makes the ribs cook up much more quickly than traditional ribs.
- Seasoning – To season the meat of these country-style boneless beef ribs, we’ll use a delicious combination of ½ teaspoon each of salt & pepper, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon onion powder, and ⅛ teaspoon paprika. My hearty steak seasoning works wonderfully too!
- ¼ cup BBQ Sauce – Use your favorite brand for these ribs or try my tasty Hawaiian BBQ Sauce!
- ½ teaspoon Liquid Smoke – This is optional but recommended to mix with BBQ sauce to make the ribs taste like they’ve come right out of the smoker!
- ½ to 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar – You’ll sprinkle this over the sauced beef ribs to make them extra sticky and caramelized.
*Be sure to see the recipe card below for ingredients, amounts & instructions!*
🔪 Step-By-Step Instructions
Make sure to brush or spray oil onto the basket of your air fryer! It’ll make serving and clean up so much easier!
- Prepare. Start by preheating your air fryer to 380°F (188°C). While it preheats, rinse 1 pound of boneless beef country-style ribs, pat dry, and trim any excess fat. Any larger ribs should be cut so they are all around the same size.
- Season beef ribs. Next, season your ribs with the seasoning mixture: ½ teaspoon each of salt & pepper, ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon of onion powder, and ⅛ teaspoon of paprika. Then rub the seasoning into the surface of the meat on all sides.
- Place ribs in air fryer. Once the air fryer is preheated, spritz or brush the basket with cooking oil. Then, place your seasoned beef ribs into the air fryer basket in a single layer with space in between each rib to cook evenly (See Note and cook in batches if necessary).
- Air fry ribs. Once you’ve placed the ribs in your air fryer, cook for 15 minutes. At the 8-minute mark, flip the ribs and continue cooking. After 15 minutes, remove the ribs and slather them with ¼ cup of BBQ sauce (mixed with optional ½ teaspoon of liquid smoke and ½ -1 tablespoon of brown sugar, if using – you may also sprinkle the brown sugar over top the sauce ribs).
- Finish beef ribs. Next, turn the air fryer up to 400°F (205°C) and place the ribs back into the basket to cook for another 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are nicely caramelized. Then, remove the beef ribs from the air fryer and repeat with batches as needed.
- Rest and serve. Once you’ve cooked all the ribs, allow them to rest for 5 minutes, then serve with extra BBQ sauce on the side if desired.
These extra easy boneless beef country-style ribs are incredible served for dinner with creamy, decadent mac and cheese, crunchy coleslaw, baked beans, or any of your favorite BBQ pairings. Enjoy!
💭 Angela's Tips & Recipe Notes
- Lightly brush or spritz cooking oil on your air fryer basket to make cleanup a snap!
- Work in batches for the best results! You’ll likely need to do the ribs in a few batches, so they’re all in a single layer to ensure even cooking.
- Use a meat thermometer! If you’re unsure if your ribs are done, use a meat thermometer to check them. They should be at least 145°F (63°C) internally when done.
🥡 Storing & Reheating
Store cooled leftover ribs in an airtight container for up to 3 to 5 days!
You can freeze these ribs to extend their shelf life. Transfer the ribs to an airtight container or heavy duty-freezer storage bag then freeze for up to 3 months. Defrost the frozen ribs in your refrigerator overnight before reheating.
Reheating Air Fryer Boneless Country Style Beef Ribs
Reheat the beef ribs in your air fryer or oven! Cook in either at 350°F (175°C) for about 10 minutes, or until the ribs are completely heated through.
😋 Other Amazing Air Fryer Recipes!
Air Fryer Boneless Beef Country Style Ribs
- Preheat your air fryer to 380°F (188°C). Meanwhile, rinse your ribs, then pat them dry and trim any excess fat. Any large ribs should be cut so they are all a similar size.1 lb country-style beef ribs
- Season your beef ribs with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Rub the seasoning into the surface of the meat on all sides.½ teaspoon each, salt & pepper, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon onion powder, ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- Once preheated, spritz the basket of your air fryer with cooking oil. Place your seasoned beef ribs into the basket in a single layer with space between each rib so that they cook evenly (*see note and cook in batches if necessary).
- Cook your ribs for 15 minutes. At the 8 minute mark, flip the ribs over and allow them to keep cooking until the timer is up. After 15 minutes, remove the ribs and slather them with BBQ sauce (and mixed with the optional liquid smoke and brown sugar, if using - the brown sugar can also be sprinkled over the sauced beef ribs).¼ cup BBQ sauce, ½ teaspoon liquid smoke, ½-1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Turn the air fryer up to 400°F (205°C) and place the ribs back in the basket to cook for another 8-10 minutes, or until they are nicely caramelized. Remove the ribs from the air fryer and repeat with additional batches, if necessary.
- Allow the air fryer boneless country style beef ribs to rest for 5 minutes then serve with extra BBQ sauce on the side if desired.
- For best results, you will likely need to work in batches. It is best not to let the ribs overlap when cooking or they may not cook evenly.
- If you are unsure if your ribs are done, use a meat thermometer to check them. They should be at least 145˚F (63˚C) internally.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!