Nothing is better in the summertime than refreshing fruit drinks, and this Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade (Juicer Recipe) is no exception! It is so perfectly balanced with the sweet strawberries and the tangy lemons, with a tantalizing bit of pineapple coming through in the flavor! Just yummilicious!
We don't use our juicer everyday, but I do love to have it on hand just for this kind of amazing drink! The only reason I haven't given this a 5-star rating is because (if you have kids, you may have this same problem) our daughter Lauren, prefers a sweeter version. If that's the case, use an additional apple and/or more strawberries. You can also trim some of the peel off of the lemons, if desired or needed, to help make it more appealing to your taste buds or more palatable for the kids.
I like a bit of tartness that comes through from the lemons, and prefer not to mask that flavor entirely 🙂 So this is my fave summertime drink...enjoyed on the porch watching the grass grow. Next year I'll be watching my horse(s) on that grass that we have seeded now!
📖 Recipe Card
Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade (Juicer Recipe)
- 2 large honeycrisp apples (washed, peeled and cored)
- 3 large limencello lemons (washed)
- ½ whole pineapple (skin removed)
- 2 cups strawberries (pureed)
- Juice the lemon, pineapple, and apples with your juicer making sure to juice the softer fruits (lemon and pineapple) followed by some of the apple to help your juicer along. If you can't get your hands on the very large limencello lemons, use 2x the amount of regular large lemons (6 large lemons).
- Add pureed fresh strawberries and stir to combine. Pour over ice to serve.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!