This incredible Godiva Chocolate Martini combines rich and delicious Godiva chocolate liqueur, vodka, milk, and Bailey's Irish Cream! It is the dessert cocktail that chocolate fans will rave about and ask for more!
Rich, delicious, chocolatey, and a perfect after-dinner dessert cocktail to enjoy!
Make your chocolate martinis even more amazing when you use Godiva chocolate liqueur and combine it with a bit of Bailey's Irish cream! The flavor combines to make the best dessert cocktail whether you love chocolate or not!
My husband is a chocoholic, so you know this Godiva chocolate martini is one of his favorite drinks to enjoy after a great meal!
Grab some Godiva chocolate liqueur on the way home and mix it up with a couple of my personal staples - vodka and Bailey's Irish cream!
- 2 ounces Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce Vodka (Use a good quality brand like Grey Goose.)
- 1 ounce Bailey's Irish Cream
- ½ ounce Milk (Whole milk is preferred, half and half will work as well.)
- Optional Garnish (Cocoa powder or dark chocolate shavings, even a dollop of whipped cream.)
*Be sure to see the recipe card below for ingredients, amounts & instructions!*
This rich and delicious Godiva chocolate martini is sure to be a hit with all the chocolate fans you know! Grab your shaker to get started!
- Fill your shaker. Add enough ice to your cocktail shaker to fill it.
- Add ingredients. Over the ice pour in 2 ounces of Godiva, 1 ounce vodka, 1 ounce Baileys, and ½ ounce of milk.
- Shake and strain. Shake for 20 seconds, then strain into a martini glass.
- Serve. Garnish with cocoa powder or shaved dark chocolate.
🥂 Cocktail Tips & Variations
- Use ice cubes that are 1-inch in size for best chilling during shaking.
- Shake for at least 20 seconds to properly aerate and chill the cocktail.
- Quality alcohol matters. We love vodka from Absolut, Grey Goose, Hangar 1, Svedka, Ketel One, Ciroc, Belvedere, and Beluga to name a few of our top vodka brands.
- Careful how fast you drink, the alcohol can sneak up on you. This is a dessert drink and will taste so good, but don't forget there is a good amount of alcohol in it.
🍲 Foods To Serve With
Enjoy your Godiva chocolate martini with some of my equally tasty desserts!
Do you love a recipe you tried? Please leave a 5-star 🌟rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page.
Stay in touch with me through social media @ Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter! Don't forget to tag me when you try one of my recipes!
Godiva Chocolate Martini (with Bailey's Irish Cream)
- 2 oz Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
- ½ oz whole milk
- cocoa powder or dark chocolate shavings (optional garnish)
- Add enough ice to your cocktail shaker to fill it.ice
- Over the ice pour in the Godiva, vodka, Baileys, and milk.2 oz Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, 1 oz vodka, 1 oz Bailey's Irish Cream, ½ oz whole milk
- Shake for 20 seconds, strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with cocoa powder or shaved dark chocolate, serve and enjoy!cocoa powder or dark chocolate shavings
Equipment You May Need
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!