These Stuffed Pizza Roll Ups are super tasty and so easy to make! Warm, flaky crescent rolls filled with ooey gooey mozzarella cheese, marinara, Italian salami and pepperoni! Of course, what you fill your pizza roll ups with is entirely up to you and your likes!
Like their cousin, the stuffed pizza bombs, these stuffed pizza roll ups are a snap to make and always a hit considering how terrifically easy they are to put together!
No extra rolling needed, these are made by simply unrolling your refrigerated Pillsbury crescent rolls, then layering marinara, pepperoni, salami and grated mozzarella cheese!
You can also use string cheese (mozzarella sticks) cut in half and set in the center of your roll ups, but we are more likely to have the grated version on hand in our home.
Once all of your 'stuff' has been placed on the crescent roll wedges, roll tightly starting on the large end and rolling toward the tip.
Place tip side down, then bake and enjoy!
Stuffed Pizza Roll Ups
- 1 can crescent rolls pillsbury 8 oz
- 1 cup mozzarella
- ½ cup pepperoni
- ¼ cup dry salami
- 1 cup marinara (or your favorite pizza sauce)
- italian seasoning (optional, fresh or dried basil is also wonderful)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent rolls triangles on to your parchment paper lined baking sheet. Brush marinara on each crescent roll, then layer on your pepperoni and salami (we like Genoa, Hard, and Dry Salami for our pizza rolls) slices, topped with mozzarella cheese.
- Tightly roll the wide end to the small end, placing the tip on the underside to bake. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning or basil.
- Bake 12-14 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before serving.