These quick and easy stuffed pizza bombs are a wonderful homemade version of pizza bites AND they are a great project to do with the kids.
This recipe is a super win-win for us here at home, even though we love to cook (and that includes cooking with our daughter) our daughter is best with these small, quick, and tasty projects!
Usually we really enjoy making our homemade goodies from scratch, but even with that said sometimes you have to enjoy your guilty little pleasures (I know, a cooking and baking blogger sounds funny saying that we only sometimes indulge in guilty pleasures!).
As much as we enjoy making most of our food from scratch, we do love the taste of these quick stuffed pizza bombs!
You can hand stretch your Pillsbury grands biscuits, or roll them out, before layering all of the wonderful cheese, marinara, and pepperoni slices inside.
Bake and enjoy fresh out of the oven!
Stuffed Pizza Bombs
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 1 cup Mozzerella (shredded or chunks)
- 24 pieces pepperoni
- 8 tbsp Pizza Sauce (use your favorite brand)
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Flatten biscuits with hands (into a large disc shape) or you can use a rolling pin and a lightly floured working surface to roll out the biscuits. *Seal up any holes in your biscuit dough by pinching the dough back together.
- Use a tablespoon add pizza sauce and spread over the center of the biscuit using the back of the tablespoon. Add shredded cheese and pepperoni slices (approx 1 Tbsp shredded mozzarella and 3-4 slices per pizza bomb)
- Pull each corner of biscuit pastry up and pinch edges together to close (this will be the bottom). Place rounded biscuits on your parchment paper lined baking sheet (optional, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning).
- Place in oven for approximately 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven, let cool slightly on the baking sheet, then serve while warm with marinara sauce and enjoy!