I am very happy to be sharing another fabulous Choctoberfest event here on Bake It With Love! It’s a fun event for all involved and an amazing collection of chocolate recipes to enjoy before the holiday season hits. I’m sure we could all use some chocolate right now, or in the very near future. Maybe with some wine…
#Choctoberfest is an annual celebration of chocolate recipes, now in its 6th year. I’ve teamed up with some talented food bloggers to share dozens of milk, dark, and white chocolate dishes for this year’s virtual event. Plus, we’ve pooled our resources to bring you an exciting giveaway you don’t want to miss!
One lucky winner will receive a KitchenAid mixer – or if you already have a mixer you can instead opt to receive a KitchenAid gift card to purchase your choice of attachments or other kitchen tools. To enter, simply follow the directions here:
The fine print: Open worldwide to entrants who are 18+ (except where prohibited). Winner will receive a KitchenAid Classic Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer or the equivalent in a gift card. Giveaway ends on October 16 at 11:59 PM Eastern. This giveaway is not sponsored by KitchenAid, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, or any other third party sites. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. See terms & conditions for more information.
- Allison, Jess, and Sharon from Triple Chocolate Kitchen (#Choctoberfest organizers!)
- Karen from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Susan from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Rebekah from Making Miracles
- Coleen from The Redhead Baker
- Marcelle from A Little Fish in the Kitchen
- Dorothy from Shockingly Delicious
- Stephanie from Long Distance Baking
- Lisa from Blogghetti
- Linda from 2 Cookin Mamas
- Erin from The Spiffy Cookie
- Audrey from That Recipe
- Maria from Living Ideas
- Kate from Kate’s Recipe Box
- Terri from Our Good Life
- Sarah from Sarah Cooks the Books
- Sue from Palatable Pastime
- April from Veggies First Then Dessert
- Wendy from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Kelley from Simply Inspired Meals
- Iris from A Fork on the Road
- Teri from The Freshman Cook
- Heather from Join Us, Pull up a Chair
- Angela from Bake It With Love
- Dedra from Queenslee Appétit
Check any of these blogs throughout the week for delicious chocolate recipes!
The first of two #Choctoberfest recipes is live on my Chocolate Pancakes post!
Another fabulous chocolate recipe will be added to the blog shortly, in the meantime, you can check out some of these tasty chocolate treats!
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma’s kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!