Bisquick Oven Fried Chicken
What You'll Need
2 lbs chicken (various pieces or 1 broken down 8 piece chicken)
2 large eggs (beaten)
⅔ cup Bisquick
¼ cup Panko breadcrumbs (optional)
1 ½ teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon each, salt & pepper (to taste)
1. Rinse and pat dry your chicken pieces, set aside.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk.
3. In a small mixing bowl combine the Bisquick, Panko, paprika, salt, and pepper.
4. Dip chicken into the eggs then dip into the Bisquick mixture.
5. Bake at 425°F for 45 minutes.
6. Internal temperature reaches 165°F, Serve and enjoy!