These Thanksgiving stuffing recipes are the best of the best, so you can find the perfect dressing for you and your family this year! This list includes some classic recipes and gourmet stuffing ideas that will blow your guests away! You will have the most epic Thanksgiving feast with any of these stuffing recipes on the menu!
Best Holiday Stuffing & Dressing Recipes
Stuffing, dressing, whatever you call it, is an essential part of the Thanksgiving spread! Some recipes have savory sausage, some call for fresh fruit, and some use different ingredients altogether.
This list has something for everyone. Find a Thanksgiving stuffing recipe that sounds good to you and give it a try this holiday season!
- Best Holiday Stuffing & Dressing Recipes
- Stuffing & Dressing Recipes For Thanksgiving
- 1. Easy Stuffing
- 2. Oyster Stuffing
- 3. Air Fryer Sausage Stuffing
- 4. Cranberry Stuffing
- 5. Southern Cornbread Dressing
- 6. Vegan Stuffing
- 7. Keto Stuffing
- 8. Turkey Apple Stuffing
- 9. Crockpot Stuffing
- 10. Spinach And Artichoke Stuffing
- 11. Pineapple Stuffing
- 12. Crescent Roll Stuffing
- 13. Chestnut Stuffing With Fennel
- 14. Sheet Pan Stuffing
- 15. Butternut Squash Mushroom Stuffing
- 🦃 Thanksgiving Menu Ideas
- 📋 Recipe
Stuffing & Dressing Recipes For Thanksgiving
If you don't have a go-to family Thanksgiving stuffing recipe, now's your time to find one! After all, every tradition starts somewhere.
Whether you're a pro at hosting Thanksgiving dinner and holiday parties or giving it a try for the first time this year, you're sure to find my ultimate guide to planning Thanksgiving a help! Don't forget to safely thaw your holiday turkey early too!
1. Easy Stuffing
Pre-made stuffing cubes cut down on prep time in this easy recipe. With chopped celery, onion, garlic, and all the right seasonings, no one will know you cut any corners.
2. Oyster Stuffing
Oyster stuffing is an old-school classic recipe. Oysters add a briny depth of flavor without making it taste fishy. Just give it a taste and you will see what all the hype is about!
3. Air Fryer Sausage Stuffing
If there ever was a time to break out the air fryer, it's Thanksgiving! You can even use it to toast the bread before turning it into savory sausage stuffing.
4. Cranberry Stuffing
This incredible vegetarian stuffing is full of fresh apples and cranberries. The bread absorbs all the fabulous flavors from the fruits, vegetables, and broth.
5. Southern Cornbread Dressing
Cornbread dressing is a Southern classic that pairs perfectly with any main course! It's soft and fluffy with a comforting savory flavor.
6. Vegan Stuffing
Even your meat-loving family will enjoy this simple stuffing recipe. Instead of chicken broth, butter, and eggs, this version calls for vegetable stock, olive oil, and lots of crusty bread!
7. Keto Stuffing
Yes, you can still have stuffing on a keto diet! This low-carb stuffing will totally cure your cravings and you won't have to feel guilty one bit.
8. Turkey Apple Stuffing
Fresh apples and raisins add a delightful sweetness to this perfectly-seasoned stuffing. You can use it to stuff your turkey, or enjoy it as a side dish on its own!
9. Crockpot Stuffing
You'll be so busy in the kitchen on Thanksgiving day, that this crockpot stuffing recipe will be a lifesaver! Just cook your sausage and veggies, add it to the crockpot with bread stuffing, set it, and forget it!
10. Spinach And Artichoke Stuffing
This savory spinach and artichoke stuffing will take your Thanksgiving dinner to the next level! You can even substitute frozen spinach in a pinch.
11. Pineapple Stuffing
Pineapple stuffing is a dessert stuffing that closely resembles bread pudding! It shouldn't go inside a turkey, though your family may request you make it every year!
12. Crescent Roll Stuffing
Everyone loves crescent rolls so naturally everyone will love crescent roll stuffing! It's loaded with savory sausage, celery, carrot, onion, and plenty of fresh herbs.
13. Chestnut Stuffing With Fennel
The roasted chestnuts in this stuffing are buttery and sweet, they are the perfect complement to salty pancetta and fennel! This stuffing will pair perfectly with any entree on Thanksgiving or Chrismas!
14. Sheet Pan Stuffing
I love sheet pan recipes because you can toss everything together and cook it at one time! This recipe is particularly tasty because it features lightly caramelized brussel sprouts and crispy pancetta.
15. Butternut Squash Mushroom Stuffing
The earthy flavor of mushrooms pairs perfectly with butternut squash. There's no bread in this stuffing, but you can find collard greens, fresh herbs, and lots of flavor!
🦃 Thanksgiving Menu Ideas
- Thanksgiving Ham Dinner Menu Ideas - If you're serving ham this year, these are the best dishes to pair with it!
- Keto Thanksgiving Recipes - Enjoy Thanksgiving guilt-free with these low-carb recipes!
- Thanksgiving Menu Ideas For 2 - This menu is perfect if you plan on having an intimate dinner this holiday season.
- Thanksgiving Pie Recipes - The best Thanksgiving pies for sharing with friends and family!
- Budget Thanksgiving Menu Ideas - Don't break the bank this holiday season with these affordable Thanksgiving dinner recipes!
- Top 10 Thanksgiving Recipes - The most popular classic Thanksgiving recipes that will never fail!
Did you give one of these Thanksgiving stuffing recipes a try this year? Let me know how it turned out in the comments below!
Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipes: Easy Stuffing (+More Delicious Recipes!)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large pot over medium heat add the butter and allow it to melt.½ cup butter
- Once the butter is melted add the onion, celery, and garlic then saute until softened or about 3-4 minutes. Add the seasoning and stir into the sauteed veggies.2 ribs celery, 1 large yellow onion, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, 1 tablespoon herbes de provence, each, salt & pepper
- Remove from heat and add the stuffing cubes. Stir to coat with the butter and mix evenly with the sauteed onion, celery, and garlic.17 oz stuffing cubes
- Warm the chicken broth in a saucepan on the stovetop until it just begins to boil, or heat in a microwave-safe measuring cup in the microwave. Combine with stuffing mixture.2 cups chicken broth
- Transfer to a greased 9x13 baking dish and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool a few minutes before serving.
- Alternatively, your fully combined stuffing can be stuffed into your turkey before roasting.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!