Easy Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas are filled with amazingly tasty, tender pieces of beef! Use your family’s favorite fajita veggies like these green bell peppers, red and orange bell peppers, onion, jalapeno and cilantro with lime and seasoning for the perfect weeknight dinner!
Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas Recipe
My family loves taco night and everything Mexican inspired! So these easy sheet pan steak fajitas are always a hit whenever I decide to make them!
This super easy sheet pan meal is perfect for lunch or weeknight meals when the whole family is busy! Sheet pan steak fajitas are a hearty, healthy meal that is ready in under 25 minutes. Plus, there’s only one pan to clean up afterward!
How To Make Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas
To make this easiest dinner ever, preheat your oven to 400 ºF ( 205 ºC ) and prepare your thinly sliced steak and veggies. Cut steak against the grain for the best, tender pieces of fajita steak.
Place sliced steak, onion, bell peppers ( I like to use a variety of colors, green, red, orange and/or yellow peppers ), minced garlic, chopped cilantro, and optional sliced jalapeno on the sheet pan. Sprinkle the meat and veggies with seasoning, including chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
Zest and juice the lime over the sheet pan of ingredients, then drizzle with olive oil. Use tongs to toss the fajita mix until it is well coated with the seasoning, lime juice, and olive oil.
Spread the fajita ingredients out evenly over the sheet pan, then place in the oven. Cook your sheet pan steak fajitas for 10-12 minutes, or until the veggies are tender and the meat is browned on the outside.
Cook the meat until you have reached your desired level of doneness ( ie rare, medium, or well done ) but be careful of overcooking the meat. Since the beef is thin sliced, it will dry out quickly if over-cooked.
Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas
- 1 lb flank steak (rump, flank, skirt steak, sirloin or round - thinly sliced)
- 1 large onion (white or red, sliced)
- 3 bell peppers (I use a combination of green, red, yellow or orange - sliced)
- 1 tsp garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 jalapeno (sliced - optional)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp each, salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1 lime (zest and juice)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 8 flour tortillas (see recipe)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). *You can line your baking sheet with aluminum foil for an even easier cleanup!
- Add sliced steak, bell peppers, onion, minced garlic, cilantro and optional jalapenos to your baking sheet. Sprinkle seasoning over the fajita mix ingredients (chili powder, smoked paprika, cumin, salt and pepper).
- Zest and juice the lime over the sheet pan then drizzle the olive oil, and toss to coat all of the ingredients. Spread the steak fajita mix out on the sheet pan.
- Place in the oven to cook at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 10-12 minutes, or until the veggies are soft and the meat is browned on the outside. Remove from the oven when done and serve on warmed flour tortillas.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma’s kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!