This incredibly tasty Pink Vodka Lemonade is a super-easy cocktail to serve at parties and gatherings! It looks as great as it tastes too, and takes just a minute to make so you can mix more on-demand without missing out on any fun!
The Most Amazingly Simple, Refreshing Vodka Cocktail is Equally Easy To Make!
If you love making cocktails at home that are crazy easy and incredibly tasty, then you'll love this pink vodka lemonade! I've always gotten rave reviews from very happy friends when I've shared this pitcher cocktail at events!
Share a virgin version with the kids too! Everyone loves the tart but sweet bubbly lemonade drink!!
These are some really basic ingredients for this tangy, fruity cocktail! I've noted all of the things that can be swapped out to make a great pink vodka lemonade using what you have available on hand, plus some awesome hints or flavor ideas!
For lower-calorie drinks, feel free to swap out diet soda or sugar-free sodas.
- Lemon-Lime Soda - use your favorite brand of lemon-lime soda! 7Up, Sprite, Sierra Mist, Slice, Mt Dew Ice, and any of the generic store brands will all work wonderfully in this easy cocktail! Pssst! Sprite has a Cranberry-Lemon flavored version that could save you an extra ingredient too!
- Vodka - any of your popular vodka brands like Absolut, Smirnoff, Ketel One, Ultimat, Beluga, Belvedere, or Grey Goose will be perfect in this vodka cocktail!
For an extra special fun vodka to use, try Pink Whitney by New Amsterdam! It's a flavored vodka that already tastes like pink lemonade, so all you have to do is add your bubbly soda and some lime juice!
- Lime Juice - don't forget the lime juice for the perfect citrus 'punch' of flavor! Do use freshly squeezed lime juice if you can, as it is much more flavorful than bottled lime juice! Plus you can slice a few pieces to muddle in each glass before serving. Yum!!
- Cranberry Juice - adds a tart and tangy flavor as well as the distinctive pink color!
My homemade pink lemonade uses lemons and cranberries, so it's no surprise that I'm adding them here! If you want to use frozen pink lemonade concentrate, it takes this down to 3 simple ingredients!
Muddling some lime slices isn't the only quick and flavorful addition that can make this vodka cocktail superb. If you love Malibu's coconut rum, try adding a splash to the mix for a wonderful hint of the coconut flavor!
Want to enjoy this crazy easy cocktail as a frozen version? I like it mixed up as a slushie, but LOVE the blender version!
Pink Lemonade Vodka Slush (frozen blender version)
- Combine 1 12-ounce can of frozen pink lemonade with a 2 liter bottle of 7-Up (or any lemon-lime soda) and 2 cups of vodka.
- Cover the blender and combine for about 30 seconds to mix the liquids. Add the ice and 'pulse' until you achieve your slushie texture.
- You'll need up to 1 pint of ice on hand to get the perfect slushie or frozen pink vodka lemonade consistency that you desire.
I don't have one, but apparently there are slushie machines that kick out a perfect slushie in no time! Not that I need any more kitchen gadgets (yet)!
💭 Tips & Recipe Notes
It's a super simple drink that spectacularly easy to love (tasty and so quick) but there's a few helpful hints or things to remember:
- Because the drink is mixed with carbonated soda it really is best to wait to add the soda until just before serving, rather than making it in advance. You don't want the soda to go flat before you can enjoy your pink vodka lemonade!
- To serve your drink up spectacularly chilled, freeze some raspberries and place them into your glasses. That way you pour the already chilled drink over the frozen berries for a perfect chilled cocktail.
🥂 Pitcher & Party Size
Grab a pitcher and some ice and get ready to enjoy this hit party cocktail! It's the easiest party drink to make on short notice, even though no one would guess that!
- Add the ice, vodka, lime juice, and cranberry juice. Then add the lemon-lime soda last and give it a quick stir.
- Serve into individual glasses with a few lemon or lime slices muddled before pouring your drinks.
- Garnish with lemon or lime slices or wedges and serve immediately.
Tasty cocktails like this lemonade are not only simple, but also a big crowd-pleaser that you can't go wrong with! Vibrantly colored raspberries are another amazing final touch for the perfect summertime vodka punch!
Pink Vodka Lemonade
- 2 cups ice
- ¾ cup vodka (or citrus vodka, or Pink Whitney)
- ⅓ cup lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- ½ cup cranberry juice (use less for a pale pink vodka lemonade)
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda (or lemonade, or pink lemonade)
- ¼ cup coconut rum (optional)
- In a large pitcher add the ice, then the vodka, lime juice, and cranberry juice. Add the lemon-lime soda last, then stir to mix.
- When serving, muddle a few slices of lime for the best flavor (optional). Serve immediately. Garnish with lemon or lime slices or wedges.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!