My no bake cookie recipes are sweet, chewy, delicious cookies that are always a hit and practically effortless to make! You can’t go wrong with any of these recipes, as they all use pantry staple ingredients and are great for beginners! They are the perfect sweet treats to bring to get-togethers or put into a gift basket!
Best No Bake Cookie Recipes
No-bake cookies are wonderfully easy to make and require very minimal effort on your part! You most likely don’t have to go to the store for any of the ingredients and you don’t need to turn on your oven!
The entire cooking process takes place in a pot on the stove where everything is simply mixed together! The rest of the time is spent just letting the cookies set!
- Best No Bake Cookie Recipes
- 1. No-Bake Haystack Cookies
- 2. Chocolate Peppermint No Bake Cookies
- 3. Chocolate No Bake Cookies (Without Peanut Butter)
- 4. Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- 5. Peanut Butter Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
- 6. No Bake Butterscotch Cookies
- 7. Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies (Without Peanut Butter)
- 8. No Bake Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Chip Crisps
- 9. No Bake Easter Peeps Nest
- 📋 Recipe
1. No-Bake Haystack Cookies
Peanut butter and butterscotch are the powerhouse flavor combination for these delectable cookies! Not to mention, the base of these cookies are salty chow mein noodles that make these irresistibly crunchy!
These beginner-friendly cookies are made to impress and are perfect for any occasion! Everyone will love the sweet, salty, crunchy combination that comes in these haystack cookies!
2. Chocolate Peppermint No Bake Cookies
Peppermint is such an iconic flavor for the holidays and pairs perfectly with the sweet fudginess of chocolate! This recipe features a chewy, chocolate cookie base that is topped with homemade peppermint frosting!
To add in some amazing crunch and bursts of mint, these cookies are sprinkled with crushed candy canes! They are festive, eye-catching, and completely delicious!
3. Chocolate No Bake Cookies (Without Peanut Butter)
These no-bake cookies let chocolate be the star while throwing in a twist and adding some coconut! You get the slight chewiness from the oatmeal, fudginess from the chocolate, and extra texture from the coconut for an all-around delicious cookie!
If you’re a coconut fan, these are the perfect no-bake cookies for you! They’re practically effortless and you can just let them set up overnight so that they’re ready to enjoy when you wake up!
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Chocolate and peanut butter are the ultimate dessert combination. These chocolate peanut butter cookies are rich and fudgy with just a hint of that salty peanut butter flavor!
These quick cookies are sure to be a hit with both adults and kids! They’re perfect for family get-togethers or putting into holiday gift baskets!
5. Peanut Butter Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
There’s no room for chocolate here! These no-bake cookies are overflowing with that sweet peanut butter flavor everyone loves! They are soft, chewy, and incredibly addicting.
These ingredients are so common that you won’t even have to make a trip to the grocery store. You probably have everything you need to get started on these perfect, peanut butter cookies!
6. No Bake Butterscotch Cookies
How often do you get to enjoy the delightful flavor of butterscotch? This underappreciated flavor is the star of these crazy addictive no-bake cookies!
These chewy, sweet butterscotch cookies use common baking staples (plus butterscotch morsels) and only take 5 minutes of active cooking!
7. Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies (Without Peanut Butter)
Chocolate oatmeal cookies are chewy, rich, and fudgy treats that I can’t get enough of! Without peanut butter, these cookies can be as chocolatey as possible!
To make it even better, you probably have every single one of these common baking ingredients in your kitchen already! You are that much closer to being able to enjoy these perfect no-bake cookies!
8. No Bake Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Chip Crisps
These fruity and sweet cookies take absolutely no time cooking! All you have to do is mix it all together and you’re ready to go!
Cherry, chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut all come together to make these delectable cookies! These are sweet treats that you won’t want to leave out of your holiday gift baskets!
9. No Bake Easter Peeps Nest
This fun recipe is a great opportunity to let your kids help you cook! These adorable cookies are all about the experience and presentation, but they still have that yummy no-bake cookie base!
Dye the shredded coconut in whatever colors you want! You can be as creative as you want while making these cute little cookie nests!
I hope that these tasty no-bake cookie recipes gave you some ideas for some yummy and easy cookies! Leave a comment down below and let me know which one you want to try first!
Best No Bake Cookie Recipes: Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies (+More Great Treats To Make!)
- In a large saucepan, heat the butter, milk, sugar and cocoa powder over medium high heat. Stir often as the butter melts.½ cup butter, ½ cup milk, 2 cups sugar, ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Bring the syrup to a rolling boil, adjusting your temperature as needed to get a good bubbling boil without over flowing while stirring constantly. You need to cook the syrup at a solid rolling boil for one full minute. Set a timer.
- Remove the saucepan from your stove top and stir in the vanilla and peanut butter until smooth and well combined. Then stir in the quick oats until well coated and evenly distributed in the syrup.1 teaspoon vanilla extract, ½ cup creamy peanut butter, 3 cups quick oats
- Use a large tablespoon to drop cookie portions in heaping tablespoonful amounts onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet or working surface. Leave about 1 inch between cookies for spreading.
- Allow the cookies to set at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- It is really important that the syrup reaches a full rolling boil to set the cookies properly.
- Once you have a full rolling boil, it is also really important that you set a time for 1 minute. When the timer goes off, remove from heat.
- These two things will make sure that your cookies set perfectly and they turn out fudgy, not soft-set, or too firm.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!