My no-bake blueberry cheesecake is all the deliciousness of regular cheesecake with no baking time required! It’s a simple dessert recipe anyone can whip up, with the creamiest filling and tons of fresh blueberry flavor! You'll be making it for every occasion!
Easy No-Bake Blueberry Dessert
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, but I’m not always a fan of fussy baking! I don’t always have the time for the usual water bath and long baking time.
This cheesecake has a rich, creamy, fluffy filling made from cream cheese and Cool Whip and takes no time to bring together! I fold in a simple, sweet blueberry filling with just a hint of cinnamon for incredible flavor.
Then, it all gets poured into a buttery homemade graham cracker crust and refrigerated until it’s perfectly set. It’s the perfect easy dessert for family dinners, birthdays, potlucks, or anytime!
This amazing blueberry cheesecake uses my easy blueberry pie filling. You can make the pie filling ahead of time and save it for easy dessert recipes like this one!
Graham Cracker Crust
- Graham Cracker Crumbs – 1½ cups of graham cracker crumbs. This equals about 10 graham crackers if you’re crushing them by hand or using a food processor to grind them.
- Sugar – 3 tablespoons of sugar. You can also use brown sugar to make the crust!
- Butter – 7 tablespoons of butter. Melt the butter to blend with the graham cracker crumbs. I like to use salted butter for this recipe.
*See everything you need to know about making your own graham cracker crust from scratch here!
Blueberry Pie Filling
- Blueberries – 1 cup of blueberries. You can use fresh or frozen blueberries for this recipe.
- Sugar – ¼ cup of sugar. Granulated white sugar is all we need here!
- Cornstarch – 1 tablespoon of cornstarch. Cornstarch helps to thicken and bind the pie filling.
- Cinnamon – 1 pinch of ground cinnamon. Just a bit to highlight all of the wonderful blueberry flavors.
- Salt – 1 pinch of salt. Just a pinch of salt helps to balance the flavors!
- Lemon Juice – ½ tablespoon of lemon juice. I recommend using freshly squeezed lemon juice, but you can also use bottled lemon juice here.
- Cream Cheese – 16 ounces of cream cheese. This is equivalent to 2 8-ounce bricks of cream cheese. They should be softened to room temperature (see note).
- Cool Whip – 8 ounces of Cool Whip. I also recommend setting the Cool Whip out for 30 minutes to thaw before mixing.
- Sugar – ½ cup of sugar. Just a little sugar helps to perfectly sweeten the cheesecake filling!
*Be sure to see the free printable recipe card below for ingredients, exact amounts & instructions with tips!*
🔪 How To Make No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
You’ll need a 9-inch springform pan to make this cheesecake easy to serve! Can’t find a springform pan? Feel free to use a store-bought graham cracker crust.
This recipe will yield one 9-inch cheesecake.
Make The Graham Cracker Crust
Step 1: Mix ingredients. In a medium mixing bowl, combine 1½ cups (126 grams) of graham cracker crumbs and 3 tablespoons (36 grams) of sugar. Then, add 7 tablespoons (98 grams) of melted butter and use a fork to combine, making sure the melted butter is evenly distributed throughout the crumb mixture. When it’s done, the texture should be like wet sand & clump easily in your hands.
Step 2: Press into pan. Once the crust ingredients are combined, add the mixture to a 9-inch springform pan. You want to press it firmly into the pan and about 2 inches up the sides. Freeze for 15 minutes or refrigerate for 1 hour before filling. *See the graham cracker crust recipe for details and help!
Make The Blueberry Pie Filling
Step 3: Mix the filling ingredients. In a large saucepan, combine 1 cup (148 grams) of fresh or frozen, drained blueberries, ¼ cup (50 grams) of granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon (8 grams) of cornstarch, 1 pinch of ground cinnamon, 1 pinch of salt, and ½ tablespoon (7 milliliters) freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Step 4: Simmer to thicken. Heat to a low simmer for 5 minutes, remove from the heat, and set aside until cool. *See my blueberry pie filling for more specifics to make this tasty topping with fresh, frozen, or wild blueberries!
Make The Cheesecake Filling and Assemble
Step 5: Make cheesecake filling. To make the cheesecake, first beat 16 ounces (454 grams) of softened, room-temperature cream cheese and ½ cup (100 grams) of sugar until completely smooth. Then, gently fold in the blueberry filling, followed by 8 ounces (227 grams) of Cool Whip until fluffy and evenly distributed.
Step 6: Transfer to crust. Once the filling is thoroughly combined, transfer the cheesecake mixture to the prepared, chilled crust. Then, refrigerate the cheesecake for a minimum of 4 hours before you serve it.
Step 7: Release and serve. To serve your no-bake blueberry cheesecake, gently loosen the springform pan sides and carefully lift away the ring. Slice and serve!
🍽️ What To Serve With
My creamy, no-bake blueberry cheesecake is one of the easiest desserts ever! I love to serve this amazing cheesecake for dessert with extras of the delightful blueberry filling right on top.
💭 Tips & Notes
- Make sure to set out the cream cheese and Cool Whip for 30 minutes before starting! It’s important to bring them to room temperature so they’re easier to combine into the filling.
- Double the berry filling to serve over the cheesecake! You can leave the filling fresh or cook it according to my blueberry pie filling recipe.
- Short on time and prefer to use a store-bought graham cracker crust? Reduce the filling by half, and then top your cheesecake with the remaining portion of Cool Whip and berries at serving.
- Use a glass to make pressing the crust easier! I love to use a drinking glass or measuring spoon to help press out the crust. This makes for a firmer, more packed crust and saves your fingers too!
After serving, store this dessert in your refrigerator, covered with plastic cling film, for up to 5 days!
I don’t recommend letting the cheesecake sit out longer than it is being served, as the filling may start to melt and possibly spoil.
To extend the shelf life of this gorgeous cheesecake, you can freeze it! Leave it in the springform pan and wrap it in plastic cling film, pressing some cling film to the surface to prevent ice crystals.
Then, wrap the whole cheesecake in a sheet of aluminum foil and freeze for up to 1 month! When you’re ready to serve the cheesecake, let it thaw in your fridge overnight.
>>>>See all of my recipes here<<<<
No, sorry! Freezing no-bake cheesecakes is not recommended to get your cheesecake set and ready to serve. You can, however, freeze leftover portions once the cheesecake is fully set.
I like to use Cool Whip to make the filling simply because it makes the filling so easy! However, if desired, you can easily substitute an equal amount of whipped cream.
If you don't let your blueberry filling cool before adding it to the cream cheese mixture, it will cause the cream cheese to melt. As a result, this can affect how well your cheesecake is set up.
Yes, the recipe allows the use of either fresh or frozen blueberries for the blueberry pie filling.
While Cool Whip is recommended for its ease of use and texture, you can substitute an equal amount of whipped cream if desired. Try my stabilized whipped cream recipe for the best results.
The cheesecake should be refrigerated for a minimum of 4 hours to ensure it sets properly before serving.
🫐 Other Amazing Blueberry Recipes
- Blueberry Pie - Classic blueberry pie made using homemade blueberry pie filling.
- Blueberry White Chocolate Scones - Tender scones are packed with white chocolate chips and blueberries.
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Scones - These blueberry scones incorporate cream cheese into the batter for extra tender and moist scones.
- Blueberry Muffin Bread - Everything you love about blueberry muffins, but in a loaf of bread.
- Banana Blueberry Muffins - Sweet banana muffins are studded with blueberries.
- Blueberry Pie Bars - Easy-to-serve bars that have all the components of classic blueberry pie.
Do you love a recipe you tried? Please leave a 5-star 🌟rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page.
Stay in touch with me through social media @ Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter! Subscribe to the newsletter today (no spam, I promise)! Don't forget to tag me when you try one of my recipes!
📖 Recipe Card
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust
Blueberry Pie Filling
Graham Cracker Crust
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Then, add the melted butter and use a fork to combine, making sure to distribute the butter throughout the crumb mixture.
- Once combined, add the crust mixture to a 9" springform pan. *Freeze for 15 minutes or refrigerate for an hour before filling.
Blueberry Pie Filling
- In a large saucepan, combine blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, salt, and lemon juice.
- Heat to a low simmer for 5 minutes, remove from heat, and set aside.
- To make the cheesecake, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Then, fold in the blueberry filling followed by the Cool Whip until evenly distributed.
- Once thoroughly combined, transfer the cheesecake mixture to the prepared, chilled crust. Refrigerate the cheesecake for 4 hours before serving.
- To serve your no-bake blueberry cheesecake, gently loosen the springform pan sides and carefully lift away the ring. Slice, and serve.
- Set cream cheese and cool whip out 30 minutes before starting so they can both come to room temperature. This makes them easier to work with.
- Double the berry filling to serve more berries over the no-bake blueberry cheesecake slices, if desired.
- Alternatively, you can use homemade blueberry pie filling or your favorite store-bought brand.
- Have a store-bought graham cracker crust? Reduce the filling by half and then top your cheesecake with the remaining portion of Cool Whip and berries at serving.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!