Holiday pie recipes are the perfect addition to any holiday spread and might even become a new family tradition! I have a list of amazing pies suitable for any occasion - from Easter to the 4th of July to Thanksgiving and Christmas! Nothing says happy holidays like a homemade dessert!
Best Holiday Pie Recipes
No holiday spread is complete without pie! In fact, we often have an array of pies on the table at my family get-togethers.
The pie recipes below are perfect for celebrating any holiday! Even if you aren't hosting the party, bringing a pie is always nice so you don't show up empty-handed.
- Best Holiday Pie Recipes
- Holiday Pie Recipes For Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, & Christmas
- 1. Pumpkin Pie
- 2. Pumpkin Pie (Without Evaporated Milk)
- 3. Mummy Pie
- 4. Apple Pie
- 5. Blueberry Pie
- 6. Blackberry Cream Pie
- 7. Blackberry Apple Pie
- 8. Blackberry Tart
- 9. Sweet Potato Tart
- 10. Tart Aux Fruits (French Fruit Tart)
- 11. Pecan Tartlets
- 12. Blueberry Galette
- 13. No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
- 14. Mincemeat Pie
- 15. Caramel Apple Pie
- 16. French Silk Pie
- 17. German Chocolate Pie
- 18. Eggnog Pie
- 19. Coconut Cream Pie
- 20. Lemon Meringue Pie
- 21. Chess Pie
- 22. Candy Cane Pie
- 🍰 More Delicious Desserts
- 📖 Recipe Card
- Holiday Pie Recipes: Pumpkin Pie Without Evaporated Milk (+ More Tasty Pies!)
- 💬 Reviews
Holiday Pie Recipes For Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, & Christmas
Below are the best pies for sharing with family and friends on special occasions. I have a variety to choose from, so pick which pies will suit your family best!
Perhaps the king of holiday pies, no Thanksgiving is complete without one of these on the table! My classic pumpkin pie recipe is always a hit.
I love cutting out cute autumn leaves from the pie crust dough and using them as decoration!
This second pumpkin pie recipe is made even easier because you don't need evaporated milk. It is still just as creamy and delicious without it!
Mummy pie is just as fun to look at as it is to eat! This cute and quirky Halloween pie is a great way to add some festivity to your next spooky party.
Some people claim apple pie is a summer dessert (especially with ice cream), while others say spiced apples are meant for fall. Well, I say this sweet Granny Smith apple pie should be enjoyed year-round!
You can use fresh or frozen blueberries to make this sweet, fruity pie. In fact, I often use a mix of both!
A no-bake blackberry cream pie is one of my go-to gifts for showing up at get-togethers that I'm not hosting. It's easy and flavorful, especially when you use fresh blackberries!
Apple pie is classic, but mixing in blackberries makes it extra special! I love serving this pie with a scoop of ice cream during the summer.
Blackberries are in season through July and August in the U.S. That means this tart full of fresh blackberries, lime zest, and tested coconut would be perfect for the 4th of July!
To me, sweet potatoes are a quintessential part of Thanksgiving. This sweet potato tart is a fun alternative to a pumpkin pie!
This gorgeous French tart includes a rainbow of different fruit. It's not only beautiful, but it would be perfect for any spring or summer holiday.
Pecan tartlets are just mini pecan pies! They are fabulous any time of year and make incredible finger food for parties and get-togethers.
This easy-to-make rustic French pastry is full of fresh blueberries! It's much more simple than a traditional pie, but it is delicious all the same.
13. No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
14. Mincemeat Pie
Mincemeat pie is made with fruit and beef suet, so it's sweet and savory! It's a classic English pie that is traditionally served around Christmas time.
15. Caramel Apple Pie
Caramel apple pies are full of fall flavor! That means they make a fabulous addition to any Halloween, Thanksgiving, or even Christmas table.
16. French Silk Pie
The name says it all, this pie is as smooth as silk. It is a rich chocolate pie that's light and fluffy with a whipped cream topping. It's downright heavenly!
17. German Chocolate Pie
This indulgent German chocolate pie is suitable for any time of year! It has a rich and gooey chocolate filling that is pretty much to die for.
18. Eggnog Pie
This no-bake eggnog pie is a Christmas favorite. A graham cracker crust is loaded with a fluffy, sweet eggnog filling that is so creamy!
19. Coconut Cream Pie
There is no right or wrong time to enjoy a coconut cream pie. It's the perfect dessert to bring to any holiday get-together (as long as no one is allergic to coconut).
20. Lemon Meringue Pie
A bright and citrusy lemon meringue pie is perfect for summer get-togethers and the 4th of July! It's an easy dairy-free recipe that you are sure to make again and again.
21. Chess Pie
Chess pie is a Southern tradition that you will often see at potlucks, cookouts, or as part of any holiday dessert spread! It tastes like a sweet custard but in pie form, of course.
22. Candy Cane Pie
Obviously, candy cane pie screams 'Christmas'! This easy no-bake pie has an Oreo cookie crust that holds all of the creamy peppermint filling.
It's sweet and indulgent, a true holiday dessert.
🍰 More Delicious Desserts
- Melting Moments - These soft, tender cookies are easy to make and they will literally melt in your mouth!
- Double Chocolate Banana Bread - All banana bread is tasty, but double chocolate banana bread is perfect for chocolate lovers!
- Sugar Cookie Cherry Cobbler - This easy cobbler is a fun and fruity dessert that would be great for the holidays or any celebration!
- Pineapple Pie Bars - Sweet and full of tropical flavor, these pineapple pie bars are easy to eat on the go!
- Snickerdoodle Mug Cake - This single-serving dessert is just what you need to celebrate the holidays after everyone has gone to bed!
- Chocolate Frosting Fudge - This decadent chocolate fudge only requires 2 ingredients to make!
These holiday pie recipes are the perfect addition to any table! Let me know if you tried any of these pies this holiday season by leaving a comment below!
Do you love a recipe you tried? Please leave a 5-star 🌟rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page.
Stay in touch with me through social media @ Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter! Subscribe to the newsletter today (no spam, I promise)! Don't forget to tag me when you try one of my recipes!
📖 Recipe Card
Holiday Pie Recipes: Pumpkin Pie Without Evaporated Milk (+ More Tasty Pies!)
- To begin, preheat your oven to 475°F (245°C).
- Roll your pie crusts into your pie pans and trim off the excess.2 butter pie crust
- In a large mixing bowl, add your pumpkin puree, milk, sugar, eggs, flour, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Use a hand mixer to mix until smooth.2 cups pumpkin puree, 2 cups whole milk, 1 cup sugar, 3 large eggs, 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour, 1¾ tablespoon pumpkin pie spice, ½ teaspoon salt
- Pour the mixture into your prepared pie crusts.
- Once preheated, bake the pies at 475°F (245°C) for 10 minutes.
- Then, reduce the heat to 350°F (175°C) and bake for another 45-60 minutes, or until the filling has set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before slicing and serving.
- This recipe will yield 2 9-inch pies.
- For best results, I recommend using Libby's canned pumpkin puree as it has the least amount of liquid.
- My butter pie crust recipe makes two 9-inch pie crusts, so you don't have to double the recipe!
- If you don't have pumpkin pie spice on hand (and don't have the ingredients to make it), you can swap it out for 4 teaspoons of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of nutmeg, and ½ teaspoon of ground cloves.
- To store: Loosely wrap your pie and keep it in the fridge for up 4 days.
Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. After many years in the food service industry, she now enjoys sharing all of her family favorite recipes and creating tasty dinner and amazing dessert recipes here at Bake It With Love!